“Amazing new resort !”

GreenLeadersGold level
Buffalo
“Amazing new resort !”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My boyfriend and I didn't know what to expect staying at this resort 2 weeks after it opened, but we could not have been happier! Weather was beautiful, staff was amazing, food was delicious the place has I think 9 restaurants all inclusive, as well as 24 hr all inclusive room service. Drinks were amazing too all top shelf, even grey goose vodka available ! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Mostly couples were there but also some adult kids and their parents great for anyone looking for a relaxing getaway!

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank xprincess366x
Mauricio M, General Manager at Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Receive a warming hug from Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta,

We are beyond excited to hear that we have exceeded your expectations during your last visit with us!

Please be sure that our Food & Beverage Manager will be notified about your nice feedback in regards to the food and the drinks that you enjoyed in all our restaurants!

We thank you for sharing your positive comments and we will be waiting for you and your friends soon!

Social Media Coordinator of Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,244)
  • Korean first
Richmond, Canada
Reviewed April 30, 2012

When the Azamara Quest had their engine fire our 40th anniversary dream trip vanished but we still needed to get away badly. We found Secrets, Puerto Vallarta, just opened and with space available. Initially we were concerned about residual construction ongoing but found that to be limited and not very disturbing with the exception of work done around the resort marketing photography. Even so, the relentless techno-pop coming from the pool speakers each aftenoon was much more tension-inducing.

The rooms were clean and very comfortable with turndown service each night. Although we did hear a little noise from the beach bar errected at the far side of the empy lot next door and did wake up with the roosters each morning that is pretty normal for Mexico unless you are in an area populated exclusively by souless resorts. We enjoyed walking into Puerto Vallarta and down the Malecon for excercise on a number of occasions.

Regardless of whether you tipped or not, he food and service were consistantly excellent with few exceptions. Tipping the pool waiter did ramp up the service from good to amazing. We had great meals and service in the French, Japanese and Mexican restaurants. On subsequent trips, non-english speaking waiters caused some disappointment, largely due to an ongoing reluctance to engage one the meal was delivered. This will resolve itself as more trained staff become available. I'd say 50% of staff were from other AMResorts and the rest were pretty green at this point.

The beachfront restaurant was good but food was generally lukewarm. As noted by some extremely cranky reviewers, the Barefoot snack bar serving the pool area was a massive management failure. Food quality was extremely poor and we too became sick for several days. We were certainly not alone but I don't think we all got it from the tacos. Some people chose to remain on the pool deck when sick and polute the washroom. Other idiots went in barefoot and tracked it onto the pool. Staff routinely cleaned this washroom every 30 minutes and after the outbreak the pool deck and every piece of furniture on it were sanitized. I think they responded as well as can be expected. I suppose if we had been there a shorter time I would be more annoyed and inclined to nit pick at what is essentially an excellent resort. They did close it and no loss since everyone could order food and drinks without ever leaving their lounge chair.

Secrets Resorts has one of the consistantly highest ratings amongst tropical resorts and this one will be no exception going forward. On the whole, the people who work here can't do enough for you. If you are a pool person and want some high quality time in the sun you will find it here.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on the fourth floor behind the facade if you spend any time on the balcony. Ground...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
11 Thank gmartan
Ab
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I travel a couple of times a year to Mexico and decided last minute to return to PV after five years of the Caribbean side. We booked through Marlin travel a couple of weeks before departure.

Secrets PV for us has set the standard for our future Mexico vacations. Great property with breath taking views, wonderful people with your comfort and desires in mind and fantastic food.

If they didn't have it on the menu, they made it for you. Beautiful room with a great bed, my wife said that the next house we build, the master bedroom has to be modeled after this room.

Secrets has figured it out, what you want for a vacation and delivers "with pleasure"

Stayed April 2012
7 Thank Steve M
Greetings from all the Secrets Vallarta Bay team. We would like to thank you for your time to share your comments from your recent stay with us.

We are overjoyed to know that you experience the best service from our staff, we work daily to maintain a friendly environment with our guests.

Glad to hear that Puerto Vallarta has become your favorite destination for your future vacations to Mexico!

We can’t wait to welcome you back to our paradise!

Kind regards,

US
Reviewed April 28, 2012

If you are thinking about visiting this "resort," DON'T! Although the place is new and shiny,, the service and experience was just short of what you would expect to receive at a motel. The staff will provide you with an unbelievable experience, and I don't mean that in a good way. Although tipping is not required at the hotel, you will find that many of their servers will not wait on you unless you give them money upfront. In fact, some of the staff will out right tell you that if you pay them, they will give you better service. Beware of the food that is served by the pool....it will make you deathly ill. At least 10 people at the resort, including my spouse and I, got ill from eating the fish sandwich and fish tacos that were served. To make matters worse, when we advised our concierge about our illnesses, we were asked to go see the doctor to get a diagnosis (which they claimed they would pay for). After seeing the so called "independent doctor," we were told that we had Montezuma's revenge; however the hotel said that we must have left the property and gotten sick from outside food (we had only been at the hotel for a day and had not left). We were forced to pay the doctor's bill and the hotel wanted to charge us a 15% commission fee to use a credit card. On top of that, they also wanted to run your credit card as a cash advance in order to pay the doctor in cash. If being sick wasn't enough, the guests in the Preferred Club had the pleasure of hearing a rooster crowing every morning around 5:30 and periodically throughout the day. For your viewing pleasure, you could also view the workers in the neighboring compound taking a shower in the nude right outside your door. If you still want more excitement, you can watch live rooster and dog fighting in the early evening hours next door and listen to the workers party hard for 4-5 hours, all after midnight. Did I mention that they like to set off fireworks 15 feet from the hotel between 11:00 and midnight several nights.....

If you are looking to have a unbelievable experience, while paying several thousands of dollars, I would suggest booking a vacation at Secrets Vallarta Bay. However if you are looking to have a FANTASTIC, RELAXING, ROMANTIC vacation, I would highly recommend booking anywhere else.

Room Tip: Don't book anything here
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
34 Thank Turtle0580
Mauricio M, General Manager at Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Warmest Regards from Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta,

We are constantly reviewing the comments on Tripadvisor from our beautiful hotel to keep ourselves informed on how we are doing. This is a great tool to evaluate our performance versus the guest’s experiences during their stay. We found your comments and concerns, regarding your recent visit with us.

It troubles me to see that your stay did not meet your expectations and I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize. I really feel embarrassed for all the situations than happen during your stay, but sometimes there are certain things that are beyond of our control and inclusive in the best hotels happen.

Please note that our Doctor on site is an independent contractor and is not included with your package. Though we are happy to hear that your health got improved and regret that you had this happened to you during your vacations with us.

By the other hand, there are certain things that we can’t change, but we can control with the best options that we have, such as the noise of roosters and dogs fighting next to our property.

We truly appreciate when our guests reach us directly when you feel not satisfied with an aspect of our resort. I kindly want to ask you to please send me a private message so we can give proper follow up to your situation. Please be certain that our guests are our priority and this kind of situations is not a common practice in our resort.

We look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

First off we emailed the resort via facebook and Karen gave us a price to upgrade our room to preferred club, we agreed on the price. Once we checked in the hotel did not have our correct reservations & did not want to work with us to correct the room. I was told my agreement with Karen (who runs the resorts facebook account) sounded like a "oral agreement" and that they would not honor the upgrade at all. I had to pull up the email to show the manager before we were than told to wait 2 hours and come back. We did get the preferred club room.

First day we got there & we finally checked in we were than told to stay in our rooms while they took overhead photos of resort. We were not allowed on the baloney, beach, or pools for over 3 hours. Than while waiting in our rooms we had construction men (not secrets employees) use a key & walk into our room. Not once but twice without knocking. Didn't realize I had to deadbolt the front door while in the room. We told the front desk what happened & spoke to the manager. Who stated he cancelled all the room keys & gave us new keys. He adivsed no one with construction should have keys to our room.

Second day we went back to our room to find the door wide open. Again this time we went to directly to manager. He pulled the room log & reported back to us that the maid was cleaning our room when she was called away by her sup, who was going to stay in the room til she got back, but than she got called away. They estimated that our room was wide open for 3 to 4 hours. Awesome! Good thing we actually used the safe.

Third day woke up at 8am to pounding on our door while same construction guys tried to open the door - we had deadbolted the door otherwise they would have walked in AGAIN.

From that point on it got worse. They roped off half the resort while doing photo shoots - again never told. Half the resort was not open.the bed was like sleeping on a board. The preferred club rooms were backed against a large dirt lot where buses were parked, and locals lived with dogs and roosters. Every morning & all night long you could heard dogs barking & rooster. Some times the locals partied all night with loud music, fireworks, and lights. When I booked there was nothing about Now Amber being attached to Secrets. Therefore, you really only get half the space, resort, restaurants, bars etc. You have to take 3 elevators to get to some of the restaurants. And since Secrets is suppose to be 18 plus I didn't expect to listen to babies & children screaming which I did everyday.

Overall, thought the resort was horrible and I wish I could get my money and week back.

• Stayed April 2012
19 Thank lachapelle10
Mauricio M, General Manager at Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Dear Mrs. Lachapelle,

Please receive our most sincere apologies on behalf of Secrets Vallarta Bay General Management and staff for the inconveniences experienced during your stay with us. We are disappointed and deeply sorry to have not met your expectations.

Be sure that we will take proper investigations on this situation where there was a misunderstanding with your reservation. Our Rooms Division Manager and Front Desk Manager will be notified about your wait during your check in which we truly regret that it occurred.

We understand that it was uncomfortable to be waiting for a couple of hours in your room due to our Photo Shooting hold during that week; we tried our very best to avoid any type of disturbance from our guests.

We will definitely make the report about your room being opened by our maintenance staff and we will take proper measures to avoid this situation to other guests.
We always take all of our guest’s reviews as feedback always looking for possibilities to improve our service levels. We will work on improving on the areas that you have gracefully pointed us for us to prevent situations like this happen in the future.

Our guests are our priority and your feedback will helps us to improve our areas of opportunity. In order to ensure that your next visit with us exceeds your expectations.

Do not hesitate in contacting me if you consider honoring with your visit in the future or if there is anything I can do for you.

Kind regards,

Chicago, IL
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here April 14-18 in their Preferred Club ocean view room. The resort itself is pretty, my favorite part of the entire place is their lobby....it is breathtaking and the views are superb. My check in was very fast and efficient. I was greeted coming out of my private transfer and walked over to the preferred club to check in. I was immediately greeted and was getting the layout of the resort, grounds and sister property from the concierge. I informed them that my mother would be joining me for a few nights so they moved me to a room with two beds. The Preferred Club tower is nice...the bartenders are great and are there from 7am-11pm. The snacks left out are a great assortment of hot and cold items. I loved being so close to the beach, I left my balcony door open at night to listen to the roar of the ocean. I personally think the views from Now's preferred tower as nicer, but I was able to see the fireworks from my balcony whereas you cannot see those from Now.

The room is different looking. I love purple so that worked for me. The curtains around the bathroom area must br for show as they are pretty sheer. The beds were some of the most uncomfortable beds Ive ever had to "sleep" on. I honestly wasn't able to sleep except after I was so exhausted I would be able to for a couple of hours. The beds are rock hard and this is coming from someone who owns a firm mattress. The air conditioning worked well. The shower is huge and my favorite part of the room, very nice this a rain shower overhead and a wand as well. There's also a ledge you could sit on too. The room is small and the balcony was about half the size I'm used to. Every morning at 5:30am the roosters that belong to the people that live on the deserted area directly next to the preferred tower start crowing and do not stop. Also a bunch of RVs and trucks would park there, the people would blare their music and that really put me off. Secrets should have bought that property and done something with it as it definitely made me feel like I was in the wrong part of town....especially with the graffiti all over the wall and the shack that was literally falling apart....that's what I got to see every time I exited my room.

Service and food quality was hit or miss. Juan at Oceana and Tamarino (I went to where he was scheduled to work) was by far the best server and made excellent recommendations on what to
order. Other servers I had before Juan would leave me sitting there was a good thirty minutes trying to flag them or someone (anyone down) to bring me a drink or find out when or if my food was ever coming. Alejandro at the Preferred Club bar is the best! He makes a drink called spicy love, try this! Hopefully Dreams VM can poach him. It's too bad that there are no bar stools at the bar in the Preferred lounge just two tables of 4 seats. I actually left the lobby bar one night due to a super creepy man who kept on prepositioning me....I didn't know that a long of swingers and loose people go to adult only resorts, or maybe it was just this instance that a group of them were there...regardless it was very uncomfortable.

The pools are nice! I didn't mind the music they piped in except for when they brought down HUGE speakers and boarded music so loud you couldn't hear yourself think for their water aerobics class that had ONE non staff member participating in it. That was horrible. The entertainment team are very good, especially Henri! The pool with the buiLt in concrete loungers was my favorite area to be at. Miguel was the staff member there and is always on point! Great job Miguel!!! The beach....ugh! It's super rocky, lots of vendors..which I don't mind except for when the two times I went to lay out on a lounger on the beach they literally sat in front of my chair...they did not move. At least the vendors over in Nuevo leave you alone after you tell them no and then don't go and sit directly in front of you.

All adults from Now are able to use the facilities over at Secrets. I saw this the entire time I was there. For the amount of money paid, that's not proper. Why would anyone pay more money to stay at Secrets when you can pay less, stay at Now and use everything over at Secrets except for the rooms.

One night while dining I was eaten alive my bugs. By the end of dinner my entire left arm was covered in bites and my waiter was telling me about a spray to use to get rid of the itch. Since I had to pass the concierge at Now, I decided to just ask her about it instead of the concierge in the preferred club. What a big mistake. Elizabeth, the concierge, told me that yes what the waiter suggested to me (he wrote it on a piece of paper) would get rid of the itch and that they should have this on property but don't yet since they just opened. Both myself and my mother were under the impression that this meant they have it in their first aid kit. Note: There is a language barrier with Elizabeth that I wasn't aware of. So, she sends someone out to get it for me and says that since they don't have it yet as they just opened that I need to buy it. Interesting, but oh well. I give her money and then 40 minutes later they come back with a bottle of Off. Off prevents the bugs from biting you, it doesn't stop the swelling or itching of someone having an allergic reaction to whatever bit them. Long story short, she didn't understand that I needed someone for the swelling or itching even though I reiterated that to her at least 10 times and showed her that I was having an allergic reaction to the bites. She then got in my face, literally, and demanded to know who my waiter was as it was inappropriate of him to tell me what I needed and insisted that Off did the same thing. I refused to give her that information as she was obviously going to try to get him in trouble. After she kept on raising her voice at me, I became so frustrated I started crying, went and got my mother and wanted to check out (thank goodness I had a split stay reservation). No one there could or would help me change my reservation. They said if I left that I would be out the money for my two remaining nights. Nice
customer service guys! Due to how I was treated by Elizabeth I will never return to this resort. I can't fault the resort for the inappropriate actions of their guests, but I can and do fault the resort for the inappropriate actions of their concierge Elizabeth.

Secrets Vallarta Bay is also in dire need of a Quality Control manager at their restaurants. The Tom Yum soup I was served at their Japanese restaurant literally smelled like days old, dead fish...even the waiter couldn't believe how horrible it smelled. Let me tell you, that I actually swollowewd a bite of it as I was talking and not paying attention to my food. It made me throw up. Not good. We left there and went over to Oceana....at least the food there is edible. That evening I became so sick I couldn't leave the room for the day. My stomach was still messed up for another day, but at least by them Immodium was able to help. Now while the food at Oceana was good, it wasn't consistent, my first night I ordered the shrimp and scallops, I ordered it again on my last night and the dish wasn't anything like what I had the first night....diffent spices, different presentations, different everything. Both were good, but the dishes need to be consistent.

Besides loving their lobby, I also liked that they made their drinks with fresh fruit instead of the awful mixes. They also have top shelf (Grey Goose and Don Julio) but you need to ask for it. If you're going to eat at their barefoot grill, make sure you go when they open or when you see them cooking something fresh as the food will just sit there and dry out. You can also order food from the pool and beach servers which is nice. They have free wi-fi all throughout the resort.

There is tons of potential here, but they really need to look at their staff. Keep the good ones and get rid of the bad apples. They also need to fix the doors to the rooms as they stay open for a while and then slam shut. I complained about that a few times and nothing was done. All I needed was a maintenance man and fix the setting on the door. They should do this for all the rooms (doubt they will by how willing aka not at all they were to fix the problem with mine, but it's a suggestion all the same) as all night long you herer the doors slamming shut whenever anyone goes back to their room for the evening. They also should have sound proofed the rooms better as that crowing rooster I mentioned earlier, well even with the balcony door shut you can still here him likes he's right by you.

Since the space by the pool and beach is limited they have crammed in all of their loungers so they are one on top of the other. You look out and see a sea of loungers everywhere. If / when they get to capacity that will be interesting. I don't know about you, but I don't like people I don't know to be so close to me that they would be touching me (that's how close they had the loungers). Preferred Club has no special seating area by the pools, no separate preferred pool, nothing extra besides the rooms and food offerings (as well as the preferred bar). Don't waste your money on it, totally not worth it. Also all rooms look like they have ocean view rooms, so I wouldn't pay extra for that either. If this was my first time at am AMResort, I would never go back. Sad to say, since I'm a member of their unlimited luxury vacation club (signed up at Dreams Villamagna last year...been there 4 times and it's SO much better than Secretd it's laughable).

My advice to you, if you have money to burn, don't need or want phenomenal service, don't mind a little food poisoning and not knowing which staff members are good and which are horrible, then by all means...come to Secrets! Me? I wouldn't even suggest it to my worst enemy

Room Tip: Go to another resort for a good room...or bring your ear plugs
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
30 Thank AimeeMichele
Dear Aimee,

On behalf of Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort Management and Staff we truly appreciate sharing such a detailed overview on your stay with us. We always give follow up to our guest’s reviews since all comments are taken as feedback in our constant commitment of improving our service levels.

We regret to know that we have not met your expectations and especially the inconveniences that you experiences in different areas of our Resort.

Please be certain that we will take your kind comment as feedback and our Food & Beverage Manager has been informed about your observations, our standards and quality will be reviewed. We have been praised for the quality of our food and beverages staff, and we truly regret that our offer had not been of your like.

Our Entertainment Manager will be informed about the discomfort of the tone of the music during the water aerobics. Henri will be very pleased to know that you have mentioned him in your review.

The use of the facilities for Now Adults guests is restricted for the outdoor facilities and they can only dine in the Secrets restaurants. Please note that we try our very best to control the access from our guest coming to Secrets.

We strongly regret the inconveniences that you experienced with our Elizabeth our concierge, be assured that the Chief Concierge made the proper investigation and will definitely take the proper measures in order to avoid future guests this type of situation. Our concierges are there to assist you with the most high customer service to make you and all our guests special and help them throughout their needs as much as possible.

Regarding to the beach current situation, I would like to add that we are currently working on a beach-recovery program that has the only purpose of improving our beach appearance and offer our guests a much more enjoyable experience. So far we have recovered about 50 yards of beach, always respecting our beautiful natural protected area. Please be certain that these efforts are only for the main purpose of offering a better and enjoyable experience to our guests! We truly appreciate your understanding on this matter.

We sincerely hope to welcome you to Secrets Vallarta Bay on a future occasion so we can have the opportunity to redeem ourselves providing you with the service you deserve.

Cordially,

Cancun
Reviewed April 18, 2012

What a gorgeous property! Everywhere on property, it is "always a pleasure" for the staff to take care of any request, but in this case, I have to say that the real pleasure for me was staying at the resort. Like everyone else has said, everything is still brand new and shiny and I've never been to a hotel that has just been opening up like this. I don't even know where to begin... I'd have to say that when you first arrive to the hotel, the view is phenomenal, with this gorgeous open deck between the two properties, and you have a clear view straight to the ocean from anywhere in either lobby (I went and checked out the Now Amber side, too--amazing!). I was offered a cool towel and some delicious drink upon arrival, definitely a big plus after a long day of traveling. From the second I stepped out of the taxi until the minute I left, there was nothing but smiling faces all around me and like I said, no task too big. I spent my days at my choice of some 4 or 5 pools, each one with a different ambience--some were definitely on the quiet side so I got some great reading in, and on the other side there was much more activity and games with the entertainment staff, who were great too by the way--I don't know how they have that kind of energy! The food--I can't believe this is an all-inclusive, they must have missed the memo, because I have to say that I had some of the best food in my life. To be fair I'm not really a food snob, but I'm well traveled and I know what good food is. The tuna steak in the french restaurant, with a fresh mustard glaze and some delicious peach chutney... somehow I need to get a hold of that recipe although who knows if I can execute it like that! The rest of my meals were great, too... to be fair, I was there during opening and as some people mentioned, yes, sometimes it took a little bit longer for food to come, but what's the rush?? You're on vacation! Besides my meal at the French restaurant, I would say that I loved the Asian restaurant next--so many different options, you can sit at the hibachi table, or in their garden, or just at regular tables, and full sushi menus, hibachi menus, and just regular dining. During the day, I just got a quick bite by the Barefoot Grill (caution: there are 2 of them!), and stopped by the restaurant by the pool and beach area--whichever one was less crowded was usually where I went, although I think they have similar menus. You have to try their burgers and steak sandwiches! So juicy! Of course, my trip to paradise wouldn't be complete without the most heavenly massage ever--I forget her name at the moment (sorry fellow TA users--she was really a great one, too)--and the spa itself is like nothing I've ever seen. Simply gorgeous, really great design. And of course, although I didn't spend so much time in the room, it was beautiful too--I love the curtains in the bathroom, they really create such a romantic vibe. I stayed in the Preferred area, ocean view (although I think there are not many or any rooms where you DONT get an ocean view, unless they are in the process of building another section...?) and LOVED my jacuzzi on the balcony! Definitely took advantage of that one a few nights ;) The ONLY down side is that on one or two occasions the lights in my room went out but they came back on on their own later. The air conditioning seemed to be working fine for me, but also then again I don't like a lot of a/c because I'm always cold (hence, why I was loving my trip to Mexico!)

Writing this is already making me sad to be back at home :( I know I'm missing a lot from this review but I really have nothing but good things to say. Yes, the resort is still picking up speed when it comes to food service times and things like that, but did it impact my trip at all? Not one bit.

I couldn't end this without giving a shout out to all of the people that took care of me for my trip, but since I'm already home a couple of weeks, I can't remember all of their names but DEFINITELY can remember their smiles--and I'm not just being cute about that, there must be something in that Vallarta water (which you shouldn't drink by the way!!!) that makes all of the staff just that good looking!!!! :)

Can't wait to go back! Just worried that if I go, I may not want to come back home again!

Room Tip: Go for the Preferred rooms! Jacuzzis on the balconies PLUS a great lounge for snacking throughout th...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
10 Thank SunlovingCancun
On behalf of our Secrets Vallarta Bay Management and staff, we are very happy to know that you had the best time of your life during your vacations and enjoying every minute of it while you were here with us!

It is a true pleasure to know that you loved every single detailed of our Resort from your suite to the attention of our staff. Our Head Chef from the Bordeaux French Restaurant will be mentioned how much you enjoyed the tuna steak you had and the nice feedback of our food delights to our Food & Beverage Manager.

This kind of positive comments let us know that we are in the right direction to achieve the highest quality hospitality service that our guest deserves!

We are glad to hear that we made you feel like home! I am sure we will have the opportunity to see you back to pamper you like we did! Come back soon!

Cordially,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Puerto Vallarta
Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort ...
#39 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
#18 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Iberostar Playa Mita
Iberostar Playa Mita
#3 of 11 in Punta de Mita
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & ...
#7 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
#9 of 27 in Nuevo Vallarta
Casa Velas
Casa Velas
#2 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta

Been to Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!