“Best Fish Tacos Ever...and I mean ever.”
Review of Marisma

Marisma
Ranked #92 of 1,046 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Description: # 13 Http://vallartainfo.com/streetfood.html
Description: # 13 Http://vallartainfo.com/streetfood.html
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We would have never found Marisma's on our own but with the help of the Vallarta Food Tour it is definitely a food destination I will never forget. The fish is so fresh! Like they caught it out of the ocean that morning...oh wait...that's because they did! Each taco is made to order and the sauces tableside are incredible. My mouth salivates just thinking about the fish tacos. Oh how I miss Marisam's.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We went to both of the locations the stand in town and the restaurant in the Marina. Both were great. Tried the Fish Taco's at the stand two times and they were great. At the Marina tried their special of four taco's and it was great. The prices are outstanding, two people for about $10 and you left satisfied.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The downtown location was one of the stops on the Vallarta Eats taco tour, and I'm so glad it was, because otherwise I might never have found it. OMG, their fish tacos are THE BEST. I have celiac disease and can't eat gluten, so the fried fish was out for me, but I just asked for it "a la plancha" (on the grill) instead. DELICIOUS. You might want to try it that way if you prefer to avoid fried foods or just want to try something different.

We also sampled the smoked marlin (YUM) and the seafood ceviche tostada, plus the agua fresca of the day (I had strawberry at the Marina location and it was terrific). Everything was so good I wanted to pack the whole place up and bring it home with me. I'll be dreaming of those fish tacos until I get to return! Do note that the downtown location, at least, closes fairly early in the day; I'm not sure about the Marina location.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

These girls know what they're doing. The fish & shrimp tacos are the BEST, along w/the shrimp sauce & pico de gallo (they just call it salsa). It's a few blocks into town but so worth it. Get off the beach & go treat yourself to a nice lunch at an unbelievably reasonable price! Try the various kinds of fruit water...different & refreshing. Only open during the day so get there early.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Imagine: walk 2.5 blocks from your casa, order a fish taco, a shrimp taco and a Jamaica drink. Total under $5 usd. The freshest jumps at your taste buds. The beautiful homemade salsas accompany according to taste. Service at a stand...sit along the building and be brought your food and drink and even your check! Treat yourself...walk there and sample what I am discussing!

2  Thank Gary B