“Seafood Perfection”

Ranked #114 of 1,036 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Description: # 13 Http://vallartainfo.com/streetfood.html
Description: # 13 Http://vallartainfo.com/streetfood.html
Reviewed March 13, 2013

After hearing about all of the hype, we MUST add our own tale of eating at this wonderful taco stand. It is as close to perfect as you'll find in PV.

Everyone wears hair nets, one gal went around and wiped things up constantly. They also have a sink and soap for you to wash up with. We sat at the counter and watched the whole amazing operation.

The shrimp tacos and the tacos de pescado were top notch. We only got to eat here once, but will be back many times in the future. The sauces were varied and fresh. The other foods being ordered looked marvelous. Be sure to go early as they sometimes run out of food and then they just close up shop for the day.

Don't be afraid to eat here, it is THE BEST of all taco stands. You won't be disappointed!

3  Thank TravelGuruz
There are newer reviews for Marisma

Reviewed March 11, 2013

If I could have brought one restaurant home with me, this would have been it. The fried fish tacos are the best, and the condiments are super too. The place is extremely basic but I liked that.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I don't like corn tortillas much but when they are made right in front of me they are delicious. They have several choices of what to put in them. I always get the deep fried breaded shrimp and
put all the sauces and tomato/cilantro/chili combo
on too. So good. I don't eat fried food much but I
make an exception for a breakfast with them. And try their Agua. Made daily with fruit or rice or jamaica flowers read hibiscus. Delicious.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

this place is like a seafood restaurant without walls - excellent food, super clean, friendly people and lots of seating. Seafood was so good, fresh and delicious. Easy short walk from Olas Altas.

2  Thank Jason F
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is one OUTSTANDING lunch stop. My wife and I stop by multiple times every year we visit Puerto Vallarta. Others have provided additional detail but this is one excellent spot for lunch. If you would like a cervesa with lunch stop by the store at the corner, buy one (or two) and order up. I love both the fish and the shrimp.