“Find and conquer this taco stand!!!!”
Review of Marisma

Marisma
Ranked #26 of 1,136 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Description: # 13 Http://vallartainfo.com/streetfood.html
Description: # 13 Http://vallartainfo.com/streetfood.html
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I tried them all and they were all delicious.....shrimp, fish (fried and grilled), smoked marlin, tostada with ceviche, etc., etc. Killer fresh sauces/salsas and a lot of fresh lime. Did I mention the tortillas are freshly made? For around $1.50 each, I could have just had the wonderful ladies keep serving me tacos one, after another, after another, after another. Thank god my wife was there to keep me straight.

Visit this place, eat a ton of tacos and walk them off exploring this beautiful city!

2  Thank naturalgrass

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This shrimp taco stand is only a few blocks walk off the beach, and only during the day - but it is well worth the minimal effort it takes to get here. The fresh tortillas are pressed and made right to order and the shrimp so fresh that the combination is simple perfect. Just look for Naranja street - in the old section of PV ... your nose will guide you. Staff is friendly, helpful and work very hard getting everything out quickly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there wasn't an option to go for dinner .....

Reviewed November 20, 2012

OMG! is all I have to say about this place. We regret that we stopped here at the end of our trip on the way to the airport. The tacos were sooooooo good! Don't go anywhere else. It is a little taco stand and looks kind of ghetto but they make the tortillas infront of you and they are just delicious. I am not a fan of corn tortillas but these were delicious. We had the fried fish tacos, and my husband and I wish we could go back to PV just to eat these again. DEFINITELY go here!!!!
and they are very cheap too! The seafood tasted very fresh

Reviewed October 20, 2012

First of all I am a little biased since I'm from the place where Fish Tacos were supposedly created, and this place advertises itself as borrowing the recipe from Baja California, so with that out of the way....

They fish and shrimp tacos are very good, they've got the recipe down pat, but honestly the ones in Baja are much better, if you've never had Baja Style fish tacos the these will be a fine introduction, the toppings and salsa options are somehat different than in Baja, but as I've said before.. They do the job quite nicely!!

If your only experience with fish taco's is something like Rubio's in California or some half baked attempt at Baja Style Fish Tacos then this place, Marisma is waaaay better!

Go to Marisma, sample their food, it's very good, I would go again to eat some fish tacos but nothing beats Baja!!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

On recommendations of several friends, I finally tried Marisma. I was a little worried at first since I do not eat a lot of fried foods and didn't want a greasy taco. So I started with one fish taco and before I was finished chewing my first bite, I had ordered more. These have to be the most awesome fish tacos i have ever eaten. The fish could not have tasted fresher and no greasy taste to be found. I was in total heaven and unfortunately tried this at the end of my trip. I will definitely frequent this spot quite a bit on my return to PV.

1  Thank acajane