TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great trip

We had a great day of fishing on the dos amigos. Our guides Louis and Supper Pedro were fantastic... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jaredbrackett
Filer, Idaho
via mobile
Great times and Tight lines.

Incredible time on The Dos Amigos with Luis and Fernando. Got my first Sailfish and boy did they... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $199.00
from $380.00
from $600.00
More Info
All reviews hour trip tuna big ones catch fish striped marlin beautiful sailfish big game fish big marlin deck hand super panga crew worked hard great boat highly recommend this outfit yellow tail great trip spanish mackerel smaller fish
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent the day with Captain Pete and his AMAZING crew, Louis & Pablo, and they did not disappoint! I booked this trip with my vacation to Puerto Vallarta after reading some very positive reviews, and I'm so happy I did, this was hands down a fishing trip I'll never forget! Captain Pete and crew made the experience exciting, you can tell they genuinely love what they do, and it makes for a great trip. We caught a 200 lbs Blue Marlin, & a 9ft Sailfish, so COOL! I left this fishing experience 100% satisfied and would recommend to everyone to go out with the crew, Captain Pete knows what he's doing, and it shows!! An Amazing Experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fishing with Capt Pete & Dos Amigos Crew Mates makes fishing dreams come true.
Caught 3 Big Marlin. A Black Marlin, Blues Marlin & a Stripped Marlin in 2 days fishing.
Does not get any better than this. Just Fantastic.
If looking for a CREW to Fish with This is the one.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019

The family had an awesome fishing trip with Capt Pete’s crew. My son caught his bucket list sailfish. Great trip and crew. Planning the next trip already

Date of experience: October 2019
Puerto Vallarta... v, Owner at Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2019

Mary
Thanks for taking the time to let other folks coming down to beautiful Puerto Vallarta fishing charters a out our service and you fantastic day offshore with us. What a day is all I can say. You guys caught the biggest fish on the day. This was a true bucket list fish. Thanks so much for choosing our deep sea fishing company here in Puerto vallarta. I hope we can take you and family out again someday.
Tight.lines
Capt. Pete and crews

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Captain Freddy and his mate Victor (I apologize if I got their names wrong!) took my and my 2.5-YO daughter out this morning in the Bay for a few hours. Great people, they worked hard to make sure we al had a good time, including my toddler. Almost nonstop action with Spanish mackerel, barracuda, yellowtail, and skipjack.

Pricing was very reasonable and we received very prompt replies. We decided to go last night and within an hour of contacting captain Pete, we had our trip schedule for this morning at sunrise.

Would love to come back when my daughter is a little older and get out for an 8 hour deep sea trip.

The only issue we had was that the smallest life jacket they have is too big for toddlers, but the water was glass-smooth today and the boat is high-aided and stable, so no real concerns of overboard toddlers here.

Date of experience: October 2019
Puerto Vallarta... v, Owner at Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2019

Thank you so much for coming out with us. I appreciate you comments and of course taking time to leave review.
What a fun day fishing and plenty of fish to go around for you and beautiful daughter. As I said the morning you guys went out it reminded me of when I took my daughter fishing at that age. All I can say is thanks and what a beautiful family along with beautiful day fishing.
See you next time you are in Puerto Vallarta
Capt. Pete and crews

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Our group of 4 went out on 9/6 on Dos Amigos. Captain Luis and his deckhand Pablo were fantastic - very knowledgeable and fun. We enjoyed spending the day with them. Best part of our charter was landing a sail fish!! Bucket list moment. They even made birthday celebrations complete by giving me a cake on the boat. Pablo’s ceviche was a treat! Never usually write reviews but had to for Captain Pete and his crew. We can’t wait to come back to Puerto Vallarta for another fishing trip!

Date of experience: September 2019
Puerto Vallarta... v, Owner at Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Kelsie
Just wanted to say thank you so much for coming out with this and celebrating your birthday on our boat. We always try to go the extra mile for our clients and so happy that you guys had a fun day and an incredible birthday. It was our pleasure to provide you with a surprise birthday cake on your trip. More importantly I'm so glad that you guys had a great fishing day . Sure hope to see you guys next year. A special thanks for taking the time to write a review about our deep sea fishing charters here in Puerto Vallarta.
Until next time