“Best Fishing Charter in PV”

Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The only American owned and operated charter company in Puerto Vallarta that offers deep sea fishing ,whale watching, snorkeling and boat cruises of all kinds in Mexico. Winner of Sailfish , Marlin and dorado divisions in 2018 Fishing tournament. Seen on ESPN and other fishing shows. Fish with the pros and see the difference . Voted top fishing charters on Forbes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Captain Pete and his crew know how to catch fish and show you a good time! We had a group of 9 aboard his roomy fishing boat. There was plenty of room and the boat could have accommodated more! Not only did we catch world class tuna, but we also saw every kind of wildlife you could imagine. We saw whales, turtles, dolphins, and every kind of sea bird! I have been on a lot of fishing charters, but none compare to Captain Peters Dos Amigos. They go the extra mile to catch you fish and make sure you are having fun doing it. He not only caught us a lot of fish, but we also landed 2 tuna over 150#. I would recommend this chater to anyone wanting to catch a lot of fish and have fun doing it!

3  Thank Erich S
pvsail, Owner at Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2015

Thank you so much for coming out fishing with us on Dos Amigos
We had a great time and glad to hear everyone was happy about
the big tunas

"capable hands"
"yellow tail"
"la cruz"

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Captain Pete and his crew did an excellent job putting together a two day trip, for myself and another party of two. The big tuna and larger fish are off shore around 80 miles, this time of year, so we had to burn a little diesel to catch "The big ones." Prior to our charter on "Dos Amigos" (The name of his 40 ft. boat) Pete arranged another trip for me. I was in town less than 24 hours, and he was booked, my first morning, in Puerto Vallarta. I had never been there before, and after just two phone calls and one email, he picked me up at 7:00AM, and had me on another charter boat for a full day of fishing. I appreciate what he did for me, and I'm glad we got out the following day, on a two day trip, for the big Fish.

3  Thank Lee S
pvsail, Owner at Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2015

Lee
it was a pleasure to help you with another boat. I help hundreds of folks every year here in Vallarta. The fish you caught was a ONCE IN A LIFETIME FISH
Until ya come out with us again
What a fun trip and can't wait to do another one like that
Capt. Pete and crew

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The most fun I've had out on the ocean. A group of us - 9 - were very comfortable on Peter's Dos Amigos. We went out 70 miles for a little extra and were not sorry. Caught over 200 lbs of tuna and saw every type of wildlife possible - whales (one with baby); too many tturtles to count and the same with dolphins - the kind that swim close to the boat and the ones that spin on their tales. My daughter and I did not fish but totally enjoyed the ride. Pete was an excellent host and made the trip more than fun. Sandwiches, water, pop etc can be purchased from a stand at the dock.

3  Thank mackay1947

Doris
everything is more fin when you and hubbie are on the boat
Glad yall went for the 12 hr trip and landed those big tunas
Tunas for everyone
Thanks

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Fishing was good, catching was a bit slow. Pete put us on some crevalle jacks. If you decide to fish seek out Pete and the Dos Amigos.

2  Thank Sherm58

fun day and fun folks
lot of fish on this day and thanks for coming out with us