“Our Family Fishing Trip With Captain Pete”

Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete
More attraction details
Owner description: The only American owned and operated charter company in Puerto Vallarta that offers deep sea fishing and other boat cruises. Winner of Sailfish and dorado divisions in 2014 Fishing tournament. Seen on ESPN and other fishing shows.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Hilliard, Alberta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our Family Fishing Trip With Captain Pete”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We just had the most amazing day fishing with Captain Pete and his crew...The morning was a little slow...But once we were out in the open watch out...My two son's caught a Mahi Mahi and Sail Fish each...Momma got a Mahi Mahi and as a whole family we brought in the last Sail Fish...In total Captain Pete was able for us to bring in 3 Mahi Mahi and 3 Sail Fish...One Sail Fish being 9ft...Captain Pete also picked out Sea Turtles, Whales, and Dolphins swimming all around us...Such an amazing day with this crew...We will be back...Miss u guys already...

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Aniquea T
pvsail, Owner at Puerto Vallarta Fishing - Capt Pete, responded to this review, March 16, 2015
So happy you and family came out with us. Come down again and we will make some more memories for you kind folks

Freehold, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Captain, Great Experience”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I fished with Captain Pete on 11/5/12 and had a great time. We were out on the water for 10 hours and caught a few big magi-mahi along with a few other fish. Pete and the crew worked hard trying to put us on the sailfish or marlin, and we had a couple of strikes, but no hookups. We fished hard all day and had a great time. Pete was working the radio trying to find the fish, but it was a pretty quiet day on the water unfortunately for us. We ended up staying in the area around El Morro, but took a cruise close to Corbetena but it seemed like there was less action there. I would definitely book with Capt. Pete again next time I'm down in the PV area.

Visited November 2012
5 Thank boz151
We always work hard to find the fish for our clients. I'm glad we were able to put yall on some fish and yall will come back for your marlin sometime.
Your Friend
EL Paso
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fishing was fun.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had a great day out on Capt. Pete boat. We lost as many as we caught. Got a 9 ft sailfish for my buddy Mike. My wife got a 4.5 ft wahoo and i caught a 3.5 ft wahoo. The guys worked hard trying to catch more, but that is why they call it fishing and not catching. From the looks of the facebook page the rest of the week after 10/01 went better for those fishing. I would go out with Pete again and would recommend him for a day of fishing. Thanks again, Capt. Pete.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank BigDog-Rob
Sailfish, wahoo and a bunch of other fish caught all in the same day. Fun trip and a bunch of fun folks. Come out with us again sometime
Fish On
Capt. Pete and crew
Richland, Washington
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Keep your line tight!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and I had a great day fishing with Captain Pete and Felipe. Upon arrival Pete and Felipe greeted us and were ready to go.The morning started out a little slow but talking with Pete and Felipe about fishing and Puerto Vallerta was great they are a bundle of knowledge. Pete never gave up and worked hard to find some fish. We managed to hook up a beutiful sail fish and another soon after. One managed to make it on board and was beutiful. Through out the afternoon we continued to catch some small bonita and spanish makeral.It was a great day of fishing with some very nice people. I look forward to fishing with them again.
Keep your line tight.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank 74inspector
Thanks for the comments and hope to have yall onboard again soon.
Some great catches yall had for the day fishing with us.
Taylr Mich.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fishing with Captain Pete. Plus sailing.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have been fishing with Peter several years. Never disappointed always caught a fish. I've caught Tuna sails even a baracuda. To me he is the best captain in P/V . He is one of the best sailboat sailors I have ever seen. Its amazing what he can do with a sailboat. I highly recommend Peter for anything you want to do in P/V.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank Richard B
Thanks for coming out with us again and again
Tight lines