“Caterers to chickens.”
Review of PV Sea Dive

PV Sea Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Puerto Vallarta Sea Dive. We are a Padi affiliated dive resort here in Puerto Vallarta. So if you fancy going scuba diving, snorkelling or whale watching, we can accommodate. All our equipment and dive boat is brand new and the service is fresh and dynamic. If you are not yet a diver our master instructors can introduce you into the fantastic underwater world. We can teach all Padi certifications, specialties and divemaster internships. Our mission is to give you the best day we can on your vacation.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Sue emailed me after I told her this would by my first dive after getting my diving cert. (8 mo. prior) and that I was pretty nervous. Sue assured me that she would take good care of me, and wow did she ever! She hooked me up with her #1, Marc, who made me feel safe and kept his hand my back the first dive, which gave me confidence for a the second dive. Love these guys. Thanks again Sue, Marc and Carlos! Hasta luego!. (hopefully soon)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I wish to extend our appreciation to Sue, Marc, and Carlos for a couple of great days of diving. Our first trip to PVR, the surf was a bit rough and impaired conditions a little but we still enjoyed our dives and all the rays/eels/nudibranchs we encountered each dive. My uncle and I invited our non-diving wives for some snorkeling on the second dive day and they had a great time as well as having a chance encounter with a pod of dolphins (Thanks Carlos!)

PV Seadive will take care of you! I will be sure to look up Sue again when I return to PVR!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The sense of humor is just icing on the cake; without top-line well-maintained equipment, a focus on safety, and truly superb teachers I would not have returned. I did return, and I will be returning in the future. What impresses me most is the professionalism of this team, and their ability to customize the experience for an individual client. I started with a discovery dive, stayed for open water certification, and now I'm learning my way around the underwater half of Vallarta. Along the way I've met other beginners, people working on advanced skills, and accomplished divers just interested in learning local conditions. But I haven't met a dissatisfied customer.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Loved working with PV Sea Dive. Sue and Marc were great teachers and guides along with Carlos. We went to great dive sites near and around Los Arcos with beautiful marine life on the bottom and swimming above. Do the full course you will like it.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2014

PV Sea Dive is the kind of dive shop that everyone should dive with to experience first-hand how a truly great dive operation works. I spent three days diving with Sue, Mark, and Carlos and was blown away by how well they work together as a team to provide a great experience for everyone on board. They are a small operation, the best kind in my opinion, and they only take a few divers out each day so there is a lot of one-on-one attention - a true diver's dive shop. I will definitely be diving with them again (and again, and again, I hope)!

Here are just a few of the things I loved about PV Sea Dive:
- Mark's fantastic, and funny, pre-dive briefings. The attention to safety with this crew was absolutely unparalleled. They also made sure everyone on board understood the information by making the safety briefings/checks entertaining and informative. Sure, we were a captive audience but we couldn't help but listen or we'd have missed a crack or two!
- Sue's obvious passion for making every dive great and her enthusiasm for sharing her knowledge and experience with divers of all levels. As soon as I stepped on the boat I could see how much she (and Mark) love diving and helping others develop, or feed, their own passion for diving.
- Carlos. Everything about him, really. My partner joined us on the second day to do a little snorkeling. Unfortunately, she got extremely seasick during our second dive and Carlos took great care to make sure she was safe and as comfortable as possible while they waited for us to surface. She felt extremely well taken care of by Carlos and was very impressed with the care that the whole crew showed to everyone on board that day.
- Non-stop humor. All three were cracking jokes all over the place! They obviously have fun being together all the time and bring everyone in that fun.
- Their knowledge and enthusiasm for the local dive sites and wildlife.
- The photos! Oh my goodness, the photos. Be careful! Sue's keenness for even the tiniest little underwater creature is contagious, especially if you have an underwater camera.

There were so many more things I loved about the experience, but I'll let you see them for yourself. If you are ever near Puerto Vallarta, PV Sea Dive is an absolute can't miss diving opportunity.