“Fantastic Dive Experience with PV Sea Dive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PV Sea Dive

PV Sea Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Puerto Vallarta Sea Dive. We are a Padi affiliated dive resort here in Puerto Vallarta. So if you fancy going scuba diving, snorkelling or whale watching, we can accommodate. All our equipment and dive boat is brand new and the service is fresh and dynamic. If you are not yet a diver our master instructors can introduce you into the fantastic underwater world. We can teach all Padi certifications, specialties and divemaster internships. Our mission is to give you the best day we can on your vacation.
Medford, Oregon
“Fantastic Dive Experience with PV Sea Dive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family and I just returned from Puerto Vallarta after two-days of diving with Sue, Marc and the Crew of PV Sea Dive and I cannot recommend them highly enough! If you’re reading this review and are still undecided about which dive company to book with in PV, your search is over. Make a reservation with PV Sea Dive and you’ll experience the same excellent service and wonderful diving in beautiful Banderas Bay that we did last week.

My wife and son (14 yrs old) were newly certified divers and this was their first dive trip. Marc was patient, kind, and caring (my wife was very anxious about diving), but now I can say she is hooked on diving and can’t wait to go again.

Thank you PV Sea Dive!!

Visited August 2013
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for your review Shawn.
It was a pleasure diving with you and your family. Getting new divers hooked is something we love doing, and I hope you enjoy many diving vacations together.

Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A week with PV Sea Dive in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just got back from a trip to PV, and did six days of diving with PV Sea Dive. I had wanted to go to Puerto Vallarta for a bunch of diving for a while, primarily to take photos of the large number of Nudibranch's that thrive in the bay waters.

I had read multiple excellent reviews of PV Sea Dive both here, and on Scubaboard Forum. I contacted Sue a month of so early, and made arrangement for diving with her company. She also assisted with finding accommodations, which I was very happy with (Hotel Tulipanes) and she and Marc had lots of advice on where to eat, and things to do.

The boat is run very professionally, with Captain Carlos at the helm, Danny or Ismael as boathand, and Marc and Sue are both very capable instructors. They know the waters around PV very well, and did everything they could to make the trip enjoyable. We dove a variety of sites, including Islas Marietas, Los Arcos, El Chimo and Majahuitas.

Majahuitas is gorgeous, and has very diverse sea life... including lots of nudibranchs, garden eels, octopus, stonefish and a lot of other fish.

Marietas? Unbelievable... beautiful blue water, swimthroughs, and great visibility the day we went. Lots of octopus all over the place, and just tons of fish. Very healthy and diverse sea life.

Los Arcos... lovely, and Barr hole is in this area... wonderful diving.

I highly recommend PV Sea Dive... we had a variety of people on the boat, of all skill levels. Sue and Marc were able to accommodate everyone, and make them feel comfortable and enjoy the diving. We even had some very young divers doing their open water referrals, and the crew was great with them. The diving in Puerto Vallarta is a lovely experience. I enjoyed it as much as Cozumel! It is different, but still wonderful!

Great people, Warm water, good viz, and lots of fish and critters... whats not to love?

Visited August 2013
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you Charlie for your review.
It was great having you with us for a week and it was our pleasure to take you to nearly all of the dive sites we have. Maybe you will have to come back and see the others one day and we can have another photo competition!
Pleasanton, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“3 days of Enjoyment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

My sons and I did our Advanced Open Water Certification with divemaster Sue and Captain Carlos. The diving in PV is average to above average but diving with Sue made it all worthwhile as she is very knowledgeable on all the various marine life in this area. Her keen observation skills is a plus as she pointed out numerous aquatic life that we would have missed on our own. After diving with her, we all feel super comfortable with our new found diving skills and especially confident with our neutral buoyancy skills. Sue and her crew are a fun and friendly bunch and I highly recommend them......and she took very memorable pictures of our trip and pasted to her Facebook page

Visited July 2013
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your review Orson.
It was a pleasure teaching you and your sons the advanced course and I am happy you now feel really comfortable in the water. I do hope you can still remember how to ties the knots!
La Mesa, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Da best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

PVSea Dive is the best, most professional Dive outfit I've used, ever. Sue, Marie, Marc and Captain Carlos insure a safe enjoyable diving experience creating a memory of a lifetime.

Visited April 2013
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you James for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed your diving with us and we hope to see you again.
Banff National Park, Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I did my scuba diver certification with PV Sea Dive this past June. Marc and Sue were awesome. It was a comfortable relaxed atmosphere to learn in, with safety always a top priority.The dives totally made my holiday. I'm hooked :-)

Visited June 2013
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you Tyler for your review.
I am happy you enjoyed your course and it´s always cool to know we have hooked another diver.
Looking forward to seeing you when you are next in town.