“The best scuba dive company in Puerta Vallarta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PV Sea Dive

PV Sea Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Puerto Vallarta Sea Dive. We are a Padi affiliated dive resort here in Puerto Vallarta. So if you fancy going scuba diving, snorkelling or whale watching, we can accommodate. All our equipment and dive boat is brand new and the service is fresh and dynamic. If you are not yet a diver our master instructors can introduce you into the fantastic underwater world. We can teach all Padi certifications, specialties and divemaster internships. Our mission is to give you the best day we can on your vacation.
4 attraction reviews
“The best scuba dive company in Puerta Vallarta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

After extensive research and plenty of questions for each company in Puerta Vallarta PV Sea Dive came on top 120%. I was looking for the best padi training to get my open water scuba diving certification. I wanted Fluent English speaking, very educated, and experienced instructors (specifically a master certified diver). I was very impressed with the quick and detailed responses to my emails and trust me I had several questions. Not only did they offer to drop materials off to me they also offered to pick me up to go to office and pool training. Marc was my instructor and he was very detailed, informative, and fun. He made me feel very comfortable and confident in the water. I feel I can successfully dive on my own and if I ever have any concerns or questions I am confident I can contact Marc or anyone at PV Sea dive for answers. Safety and cleanliness are always my number one priority. The dive equipment was top notch, in great condition, and clean. The pool was clean and in a very nice complex. The boat was in great shape, life jackets visable, and everything stored securely. The captain Carlos was very professional and fun too! my overall experience was excellent and since we have a home in Puerto Vallarta I look forward to many more dives with the PV Sea Dive Crew Sue, Marie, and Marc

Also if you need childcare or want to bring your child on the trip they will accommodate or direct you to a reputable childcare service.

PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you Angela for your great review.
We are glad you enjoyed taking your full open water course with us and look forward to taking you diving again. Now all you need to do is to persuade Daniel to move here for 5 months a year, and everything will be golden.
See you soon.
Sue, Marie, Marc and Carlos.

Alameda, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Scuba with PV Sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Dove one day this month with Sue and Marc; they're good people who genuinely love diving. I've found that you can really judge dive ops in Mexico (and elsewhere) by the quality of their equipment, and everything I used was in excellent condition - no regs that were bitten through or wet suits with broken zippers and holes where no holes should be. If I find myself back in Puerto Vallarta I'd certainly go out with them again.

PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed diving with us and our lovely equipment and we look forward to diving with you again.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Go to Hidden Beach with PV SEA DIVE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

On our trip to hidden beach we were treated to a playful dolphin show & saw humpback whales thanks to Capt Carlos' eagle eyes. Our guide & host Sue was well-versed on the local sea & wildlife. She was very attentive & ensured we were all very satisfied. How nice to be in a small group with an individualized tour rather than just another tourist on a boat full of people.

PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you Kevin for your review.
It was a great day on the ocean and the dolphins were amazing. The whales weren´t bad either!
I look forward to having another playful day with you when you return.
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Whale Watching and Hidden Beach Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

The trip was great, whales breached near the boat and the hidden beach was so relaxing. Tried paddle boarding was some what successful. Crew was very friendly and will book them for our next trip back.

PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you Donald for your review.
We are happy you enjoyed your day with us.
Next time, I will give you some proper paddle boarding lessons. Your falls were quite spectacular though! I am sure you did them just to make us laugh!
Dallas, Texas
“Great People, Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I just got back from a week-long vacation in Puerto Vallarta and wanted to say that our dive experience was the best part of our vacation. We did the 3-day Open Water Diver certification package.

Day 1 consisted of Marc getting us acquainted with scuba diving in their 10 foot deep pool. Marc taught us all the basics and got us used to moving around in the water.

Day 2 consisted of our first 2 dives of 4 and practicing some skills in the ocean. This time, Marc and Sue both came out on the boat and dove with us. My wife and I were able to get 1 on 1 instruction with Marc and Sue when we were doing our dive skills in the ocean.

Day 3 consisted of another 2 dives and a few more dives with Marc and Sue. After the first two days we felt much more comfortable in the water and got to dive the maximum depth for our certification (60 feet).

We had a great three days with the Marc and Sue. My wife and I were both sad that the diving portion of our trip ended and we would have added more drives if we had a longer vacation time. Marc and Sue are both relaxed, funny, and fun be spend your time diving with. All throughout the training, safety was top of mind and Marc did a great job explaining the purpose of the skills and when they would come in handy.

We look forward to many more years of diving and hope that we can get our Advanced Open Water Diving Certifications with them in the future!

PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review Eric and Stephanie.
We are happy you enjoyed your course with us and we look forward to diving with you both again. You were a lot of fun to have on the boat and a pleasure to teach.