“The best in care and in scuba in PV”
Review of PV Sea Dive

PV Sea Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Puerto Vallarta Sea Dive. We are a Padi affiliated dive resort here in Puerto Vallarta. So if you fancy going scuba diving, snorkelling or whale watching, we can accommodate. All our equipment and dive boat is brand new and the service is fresh and dynamic. If you are not yet a diver our master instructors can introduce you into the fantastic underwater world. We can teach all Padi certifications, specialties and divemaster internships. Our mission is to give you the best day we can on your vacation.
Anchorage, Alaska
199 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 192 helpful votes
“The best in care and in scuba in PV”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Not having been diving as often as I had in the past, I took a Padi refresher course in Cancun this past summer and here in PV I was anxious to dive again while all was fresh. My friend in PV told me we had to go with his friend Mark who had the PV Sea Dive shop, which was fairly new in PV. Well, from the lst contact, I was taken with the total friendliness and excellence in all aspects . Mark, Marie, Sue and our experienced Mexican boat captain were all above and beyond. They had the latest top notch, nearly new equipment and everything was organized and performed amazingly well. The staff made everything easy and fun , and safety was foremost . We had two fine leisurely dives around Los Arcos of a little under an hour each in mostly 40 to 60 foot depths. We saw lots of fish, eels , and got to peek over the nearly vertical walls that dropped off far into the depths. There were a couple big schools of Amber Jacks that literally flowed by us. It was a great outing with just 4 of us as guests or divers and the 3 instructors as our guides in the water and out. For total care tailored to your individual needs or level, these folks are without a doubt the very best. I would give them an unqualified recommendation to anyone who might want to scuba dive in the Puerto Vallarta area.

PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you Paul for your review and we look forward to you jumping on a plane and diving with us again.

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutamente Increible!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

First time scuba diving and still stoked! .. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Marie, Marc & Sue.. had a great time and you guys made my experience really enjoyable and stress free, even on my first dive, i am even thinking on get a formal training and start the certification! THANK YOU AGAIN! I will absolutely recommend you with everyone i know that are interested in such great experience.

Expect me back really soon!
r.

1 Thank Rodolfo H
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you Rodolfo for you review.
We are glad you loved diving so much that you are going to get certifed with us. Happy days.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great time!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My dive today was my first open water and to say that it was incredible would be an understatement! The boat ride alone was beautiful and once we got under water we saw beautiful rays, eels, and heaps of gorgeous fish. Marie and Mark took great care of us and were consummate professionals. Although I was initially a little nervous, I quickly felt right at ease. A great experience, an excellent company - looking forward to going again soon!

1 Thank nancyinmexico
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you Nancy for your lovely review.
We look forward to taking you and Rodolfo diving again.
Arizona, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Wish our previous trip had been with them”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Short and simple review: If you are looking for a high quality flexible professional snorkel or scuba tour this is the one you want. We have been though quite a few of them. They return emails, answer the phone, are native English speakers and love what they do. They had a good boat, good equipment and good advise. What more could you ask? We had a great day with them.

3 Thank WorldTravelKidz
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you Devin for your review.
We are so happy that you and your family had a great day with us. We enjoyed your company and your children were a testiment to you both.
I look forward to taking you all diving when you are next in town.
San Antonio
“Best Trip of the Year makes you want to do it again and again”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was my first time scuba diving and for sure wont be my last time. I will highly recommend PV Seadive to all my friends, family, and for whoever goes to Vallarta. Sue was so awesome, she was very helpful and very friendly throughout the whole trip. Mark was such a great leader to and very knowledgeable when it came to sea diving. Captain Carlos had a great attitude and positive energy. The equipment that we use was very brand new and super easy to use with mark's and sue's teaching. Overall, my trip was super fun and was glad to have made some new friends. If your going to Puerto Vallarta, going sea dive with PV Seadive is a MUST DO..... Don't leave without doing this you WILL regret it. From William G.

Visited September 2012
PVSeaDive, Owner at PV Sea Dive, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you William for your great review.
We are so happy that you had a great time diving with us and we look forward to doing it again when you return.