“Best in Mexico”

L'Angolo di Napoli
Ranked #13 of 1,125 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual outdoor patio close to Santander bank, in service from Tuesday till Sunday from 17:00 till 23:00. Looking forward to receiving you with many smiles and our fantastic food.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Who would have thought the best Italian food found in all of Mexico would be in Puerto Vallarta at Bella Napoli. When you sit down you are greeted by a real Italian senorita with a voice that will send you to Italy. No kidding when she speaks you will think you are in Italy. She goes over the menu in a most detailed way that is both entertaining and makes you so hungry for everything you will not be able to decide what you want. The pizza is the best of course, but I recommend the lasagna or the whole plate ravioli. I have been there many times in 2012 and 2013. It's true the real Italian chefs are crazy about the food they serve I'm you can feel as they work. OK let me set the stage.The restaurant is outside covered by a large canopy. Everything is happening with in meters/feet of your table, so you feel a part of the preparation of your whole meal. If you are walking on the Malecon take a left into the flea market just before the pedestrian bridge as you walk toward the romantic zone. You will have to walk by some other eateries to get there but hold off for Bella Napoli. One other bonus is the chefs some time break into Italian song while preparing meals. My girl Leta melts for me her. That always a plus!

A word about me is I live in Denver, Co and spend more than 100 nights a year in hotels. I rarely write about a place worth of a review.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

You'll have to go to Italy is you want pizza this good. As I began to eat my pizza I thought that I was in Napoli again, until a city bus drove by and reminded me I was in Vallarta. This very casual sidewalk restaurant located near the Rio Cuale pleased our group of 10 which is no small feat. I can't wait to have this pizza again. Thanks!

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Italian here. You won't find a better pizza in PV.

Wood burning oven, Neapolitan pizzaiolo, fresh ingredients, real mozzarella cheese (on request), thin crust... It's the real thing.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The rave reviews on TA got us here the first time, and the wonderful food, service, and atmosphere brought us back the next night! Superb pastas....the best ravioli....and mussels beyond good! Only possible negative for some might be the noise level as they are located on the bend of a busy road with busses zipping by every couple of minutes. But for most, including us, it all came together and worked just fine. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went here last night because of the reviews on TA, very dissapointed, food was OK but nothing special, could have got the same food with faster service in many places around town for probably a better price.
So, been there done that, move on.