“worlds best pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli
Ranked #17 of 984 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We wait for you from Tuesday till Sunday from 17:00 till 23:00. Looking forward to receiving you with many smiles and our fantastic food.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“worlds best pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I think twice before writing reviews, but am pleased to write this one. My wife and I have been to Bella Napoli four times in the past two weeks. There is a diiner and a pizza menu. I don't normally like pizza, but tried one the first time we dined there. Forget the name but it was a basic pizza with Cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. I added Shrimp and Anchovies. Now,I have had four of these delicious pizzas. The crust is to die for.
My wife has had something different each time we have been here including mussels, a giant ravioli, fettuchini with fresh mushrooms, and sausage, and lasagna. all were delicious.
The staff couldn't have been more pleasant and accommodating. The prices were right to! We will be back again soon.

2 Thank robert r

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I've always stopped by this place but never ate here. But my family and I insisted we had to try it. And so we did, and let me tell you the food was out of this world. Fresh pasta? What more can you ask for! Definitely come here rather than la doca vita which is overpriced

3 Thank Foodie4lifee
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Yummy pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I must've passed this place hundreds of times, but had never stopped in until I saw the glowing reviews here. And it mostly lives up to the hype. The Italian cook and server are lots of fun, very friendly and multi-lingual (one guy is on vacation in Italy). On to the food. I wanted to get a taste of it all, so I ordered a pasta dish with Italian sausage and mushrooms and a pizza/calzone combination of pepperoni, artichoke and mushroom. The pasta was absolutely the shining star of the meal. Freshly-prepared ingredients (including the pasta itself) were reflected in the flavor...yes, it does take a while, but I don't mind waiting the 10 extra minutes to have hand-made, fresh pasta over the boxed stuff. The pizza was good, nothing out of this world, but better than most I've had here in Mexico...nice, thin, crispy crust baked in the brick oven and generous ingredients; no complaints here!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jesse A
elpaso
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Pizza very good, and service was fast also. No A/C though. Kind of an open air restaurant but I enjoyed it after deep sea fishing. very close to the pier.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ty b
Melbourne, Australia
“awesome meal, awesome people!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

well deserving of their place on TA, very good meal, served by most friendly and passionate people. Highly recommend to all, fantastic experience, thank you TA!!

• Visited July 2013