“Impressive!”

$119.00*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV, Rappelling and Zipline Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Some say less is more – we disagree!! More is more fun when it comes to adventure, and the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of adventure. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines, including Mexico’s longest and fastest, an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris UTV and much, much more. Be as extreme as you want to be, since all activities are completely optional – making the adventure a perfect day, with family fun for everyone. Book your activity online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Vallarta Adventures has a well trained staff that are very professional. Everyone we met were bi-lingual. And helpful & patient. Marlon was my own personal Superman. I had an asthma attack & he ran down the mountain, got my inhaler, and ran back up! The company has set safety standards beyond the norm. I felt completely safe with the equipment & comfortable with the staff. The zip lines were amazing! Perfect for a rush seeker that wants a "safety net." We did all our outings with Vallarta Adventures & the staff was always extremely professional & knowledgable.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,296)

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had a great time on this tour, our guides were professional and well trained.Would recommend for any rush seeker, Fidel and the crew alwasy made you feel welcome and safe.The superman is really cool.

2  Thank Al C
Reviewed January 16, 2014

You must try it at least once. Not only do they take you 1 hour up into the mountains on a narrow road, but once there you do 10 zip lines, one higher than the other. Be aware of the thin air and breathe slowly and enjoy.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

My cheeks haven't hurt so much from smiling since my wedding! This excursion was a total blast from beginning to end and the superman zipline truly felt like flying. The staff was outstanding (especially Andrea) and we felt safe and jazzed the entire time. I cannot recommend this activity highly enough. If you're in Puerto Vallarta and don't go, you've missed a major highlight.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My 10yr old son and I did the Extreme Zipline adventure and had a blast.

Vallarta Adventures is a very well run and very professional operation. The guides take safety very seriously but are also enthusiastic and fun. On our trip everything went smoothly like a well oiled machine. The guides were great although they were clearly on a schedule and at times seemed anxious to move everyone along.

Since there so many other reviews let me just offer a few tips:

1. Get to office 15-20 minutes early because you have to check in and do some paperwork. There is light breakfast offered in the morning.

2. Be prepared for around an hour drive from the Nuevo Vallarta office to the Zipline park depending on traffic (which we ran into on the return leg). The van we were in was spotless and well air conditioned. We left Nuevo Vallarta at 8:30AM and got back just before 3PM, so about 6.5 hours in total.

3. The water slide is the last thing you do but they have changing rooms and will give you a towel to dry off if you request it, so bring a backpack with a full change of clothes unless you want to ride back in damp clothes. I also suggest wearing shoes that you aren't afraid to get muddy/wet and to bring a dry pair to change into. I wore some closed toe river shoes and they were fine.

4. While the activities are extreme in many ways, my 10 year old son had no problem with any of them. If you have a fear of heights this is not the trip for you because you spend a lot of time high up in the trees on narrow platforms (not to mention the ziplines and rope bridges).

5. They do not let you take photos on the trip so if you want a record of your trip be prepared to buy one of their photo packages which they offer up at the end . We paid about $80 for the 2nd tier package which was comprised of GoPro video's of the Superman zipline, all the digital pictures we wanted and 4 prints. The photo prices are a bit of ripoff and they obviously make a big margin on them, but it is hard to say no. Don't forget to bring enough cash or a credit card.

6. There weren't many bugs that I noticed because you are up high most of the time. We didn't have on bug spray and survived but if you have bug spray it can't hurt to use it as we did get a few bites.

7. There is purified water available at several stops along the way, but no food until the end when they do offer you some free snacks (chips and salsa, fruit, lemonade) while you review your photos. There are also a few other food/drink items for sale as well however you may want to pack some snacks in backpack for the drive back.

Enjoy!