“Don't miss this!!!!”

$108.99*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV, Rappelling and Zipline Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Some say less is more – we disagree!! More is more fun when it comes to adventure, and the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of adventure. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines, including Mexico’s longest and fastest, an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris UTV and much, much more. Be as extreme as you want to be, since all activities are completely optional – making the adventure a perfect day, with family fun for everyone. Book your activity online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this!!!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I'll admit that when my fiancée first suggested going on this tour I was more than a little nervous about it. I've never gone zip lining or rappelling before and I was absolutely convinced that I wouldn't like it (or more accurately, that I would chicken out before even trying it). I made sure that all the activities were completely optional before agreeing to go - but it turns out that I didn't need to worry because as soon as I hit my first zip line I was hooked.

This tour was such a blast! The guides were all really knowledgable and very encouraging since it was pretty obvious that I was scared in the beginning. I'm so glad I didn't let the fear stop me from trying it because honestly, it was so much fun! You get the chance to zip line through the jungle, rappel from the tree tops, tight rope walk, and water slide amongst other things. The last line that you do is "The Superman" and it's was amazing. It's the longest and fastest zip line in Mexico and that experience alone was worth the trip. Our guides (Eli, Nava, Abi, Stolsky, Gio and Victor) were great, the activities were exhilarating and the pictures that you can purchase at the end make for a really cool memento.

Even if you're afraid or don't think you would like all the activities, go and try this tour - you'll be really glad you did!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Extreme Fun in Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Had a great time at Extreme Zip Line. Safety staff (Marlon, Edgar, Cesar, Hugo, Fidel, and Leo) were awesome and kept everyone safe and happy. Enjoyed the many different adventures available. We zipped through the trees solo, upside down, as a couple; climbed a loco ladder; walked a tightrope high in the air; rappeled out of a tree; took an all-terrain vehicle for a spin; slid through an exciting waterslide; and became Superman soaring 1200m (3/4s of a mile) at speeds over 96 kph (60 mph) above the valley floor on Mexico's longest and fastest mega-zip line. It was extreme fun and the highlight of our vacation trip to Puerto Vallarta. We are looking forward to returning and enjoying this multi-faceted extreme eco-adventure. Thanks for the exciting memories!

1 Thank Budman131
Kelowna, Canada
“What a day!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

From the moment we got there to the moment we left, the staff of Vallarta Adventures (Team A) made our day one of the most memorable if not the most memorable on our trip. The Superman zipline was the highlight of the day and was one of the most exhilarating experiences I've ever had. I would recommend this day to anybody and everybody.

broomield
“Life changing”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I has my adventure with team c.
They were professional and knowledgeable.

I enjoyed this and would do it again. Thank you guys!

Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Zip Line was Extreme ”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

A great day which was well organized by Luigi and his crew of well organized guilds.

Double safety lines on all zip lines. (This is something we have never seen before). Guilds were obviously well trained with meticulous safety routines. At no time were participants left un-attached to safety lines.

One of the best values for a full day activity in the PV area.

The water slide is a little "extreme" but is an optional activity and mostly served as a good way to get the mud off from the ATV trip.