“Favorite Vallarta Adventure by far!”

Extreme Zip Line Adventure
Book In Advance
More Info
$108.99*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV, Rappelling and Zipline Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Some say less is more – we disagree!! More is more fun when it comes to adventure, and the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of adventure. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines, including Mexico’s longest and fastest, an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris UTV and much, much more. Be as extreme as you want to be, since all activities are completely optional – making the adventure a perfect day, with family fun for everyone. Book your activity online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Favorite Vallarta Adventure by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We did 3 Vallarta adventures (Extreme Zip Line, Snorkeling Trip, Rhythms of the Night) and this was our favorite!! We had an amazing, experienced team of instructors (TEAM "E") they were fun, energetic, and encouraging! Karen and Edgar really made our trip enjoyable! The Zip Lining was a blast, never repeated a zip line, all of them were different. The ATV ride was just as fun, you get a little muddy but thats what we were looking forward to. The Superman is not as "scary" as you think, it is one of the best views you will ever have and you forget you are going 60mph through the tree tops. I would recommend this trip to anyone of all different ages as well as physical fitness. We had a wide range of ages and fitness levels and the instructors made the tour enjoyable for all of them, never rushing, and were always patient.

Fort Smith, Arkansas,USA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A Life Event!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was the adventure of a lifetime for me and for my 66 year old childhood friend. We had little clue what was in store, but every event was more challenging than the one before, and we only decided not to do one.......a very tall (swinging?) ladder......maybe 25 ft. high....climb up and back down. The 9 ziplines were very safe and exciting, the archery a challenge, the ATV mountain trail was really fun, and the Big Papa line pictured above was an unreal rush and beautiful treetop scenery. Andrea led our small group, her staff were phenomenal......Eric and Ruben and all the others. Wish I'd skipped the enclosed SSSSSSSS waterslide requiring a helmet and knocking hips and head on every curve. It did require some strenuous muddy climbs that challenged our age, but if you are pretty healthy and able to trudge and hang for half a day, it is a lifetime experience we will never forget. They treated us elders no differently than the young newlyweds. You can opt out of any part of the experience, but short of having a physical reason, you can overcome many fears. The staff was wonderful. All of them on Sept. 4 am. Bringing home a DVD for grandchildren was priceless. I can't imagine any tour or experience topping this varied one. We have tried many before.
This was TOPS. Many thanks to the guides.

Melbourne, Australia
“Extreme Zip Line Adventure - Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I recently did the Extreme Zip Line adventure during a cruise from San Francisco to New York via the Panama Canal. Apart from the Canal, the Zip line was one of the highlights of our trip. We are both in our early 60s and had no problems with the various stages of the zip lining course. The guides, (Alexis, Sergio, Luigi, Marino, Andonhy and Armando) did a fantastic job and made us feel safe at all times. I have noted that others have criticized the cost of the photographs (no cameras are allowed due to safety concerns) however they were well worth the cost with 60 high quality photos burnt to a CD, great memories.

Visited August 2013
Nuevo Vallarta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Andrea, Eric & others were perfect hosts, kept us safe & entertained. We did this on Sept. 4 so please give the other staff there credit!! 9 zips, 1 repell, 3 tries at archery & ATV were all great. Could skip the water slide which jerks you too much & cause me a headache...not worth getting all wet for hours. It was free for us for doing the sales pitch at the hotel. We loved this trip. I'd do it again.

Urbandale, IA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Total Rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband and I went on the Extreme Adventure with Tony, Cesar, Paula, Edgar, Amando, and Andony. We were a little nervous to start out, but once we got going we had a great time! The guides were amazing; not only were they knowledgeable, but they were really fun too. They would encourage you to challenge yourself, but they were also really accommodating if you just weren't comfortable. There was a member of our group who was pretty scared and they found alternatives for them when they could. We felt very safe in their hands.

In regards to the booking and "administrative" part of the tour, we booked through an agent at our hotel and it was very easy. We were pleased to find the price was pretty reasonable ($109 each). The only thing that I would like to change: photos for the adventure are pretty spendy. I completely understand the rationale for not allowing you to take a camera as it could be pretty dangerous, but it does force you to buy the photos they take throughout. For a CD with just pictures and no video, we spent $58 USD for the two of us. With video would have been an additional $20. Individual pictures are $20/each. While we know these pictures are pretty valuable, I would have much rather been given the option to purchase a package up front that included the pictures rather than feel like I'm being gouged at the end. Again, we had an absolutely amazing time, but to end the tour with (low-pressure) sales pitch wasn't how I would have liked the day to end.