“OUTSTANDING!”

$119.00*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV, Rappelling and Zipline Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Some say less is more – we disagree!! More is more fun when it comes to adventure, and the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of adventure. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines, including Mexico’s longest and fastest, an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris UTV and much, much more. Be as extreme as you want to be, since all activities are completely optional – making the adventure a perfect day, with family fun for everyone. Book your activity online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This place was amazing! I am the kind of person who is scared of a lot of things and to be honest I got talked into going and I am so glad! I didn't feel unsafe or scared at any point in the day, and all of the employees were so nice and energetic! I had a great time and highly reccomend it! There is a bit of hiking involved (about 8-10 min) to get up to the last zipline and if it is crazy hot when you go it can be pretty tiring so be prepared for that! You can also buy pictures at the end if you want, it was about $15 for one or different package options because you cannot bring a camera with you since there is no where to put it! The drive out from Puerto Vallarta is about an hour in these jeep things that hold 10-15 people, maybe a little less. Also, the ATV part was okay, we are used to going to our cottage and ripping around on things like that so for us it was pretty mellow. I also wasn't a huge fan of the water slide, it was super dark and they make you put these things on your feet that splash water in your face so it was really hard to breath but it only lasted about 10 sec.
The trip lasts pretty much the whole day and they do not feed you until the end, so eat a big breakfast! They do have water stations and I squished a granola bar in my pocket before we left and I was really glad I had it about half way through the day! Also, there was no option of going to the bathroom until we got back to where we started, but I was so busy I didn't even think about needing to go! Overall it was awesome!!!! It's pretty expensive, so we went to a time share presentation and got a great deal on the adventure so I really suggest doing that! :) I would be very surprised if you did this excursion and did not like it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,272)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We (7) absolutely loved this. We did this while on a Carnival Cruise of the area. This was the best excursion we have ever done while on a cruise. Well worth the money. You must be in good health and a bit brave. Highly recommend.

1  Thank slabrum
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We did 3 trips with Vallarta Adventures. Buy 2 get one free. This was our free trip. My youngest daughter and I weren't even going to go. Well, we are glad we did! What a thrill. The zip lines were scary, but fun. A few things, no cameras (where would you put them, and if they fell?? bye bye!). There is a photographer taking all of you photos at all the right times. Of course you have to pay, lol! But it was worth having all the photos. The ATV was only OK. I mean the girls and I had fun, but for my husband it wasn't enough. He wanted to ZOOM! This was in a very controlled setting. The water slide was too fast (and covered the whole way) to the point of not fun. I would rather have like the zip lines, a few slides to go down and enjoys the ride and the view. They said there are snacks included. It's an apple or pear. There are quesadilla's with toppings, but you have to pay and they weren't that good. We had a 9:30 trip and ended at 2. They needed to feed us or tell us to bring lunch. We were STARVING! But over all great trip!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great experience for sharing intense adventures with teenagers. This is the canopy wonderland with great rides and another intense activities like rapelling. It is important to know that Vallarta Adventures has everything organized to perfection, very professional and friendly guides and of course the best ride in Vallarta (and maybe everywhere else) named "The Big Papa". When you return to your hotel, you can be sure you have earned one or two margaritas.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

ziplines were fun, superman ride was a bonus thrill. Side by side Polaris was boring for anyone who has ridden an atv as speed and distance are quite limited. Staff are great and safety is definately priority one.