“Great boat. Great Crew. Great Experience.”

Fishing Charters PV
Sacramento
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great boat. Great Crew. Great Experience.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Mauricio Fuentes made our boating experience fun, easy and affordable.

Instead of having to run around looking for a good charter, Mauricio came to our home where he showed us numerous options and recommended the best vessel for what we needed.

Best of all, it was affordable.

We're definitely contacting Mauricio Fuentes again for all our future boating and fishing trips in Puerto Vallarta!

Carlos Rodriguez
California

Visited November 2012
2 Thank carlos R

Martinez, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good fishing and good crew”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

For starters, Mauricio was very easy to work with when booking the charter and gave us a very good rate for 6 hours.

My wife and I had a great day fishing on a 25 ft panga with Manny and Chuey. We caught a lot of fish. No Sailfish or Dorado but I know we were in the right area as we saw another boat catching a Sailfish.

The crew really worked hard. I asked for light line tackle and thats exactly what I got. We did catch a 5 foot Needlefish which put up a great fight and was excellent barbecued.

I would definately book through Fishing Charters PV again.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank gman1728
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was the highlight of my trip to Puerto Vallarta - a must!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

While vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, I took a private day trip with a friend on a 30-foot Catalina sailboat, and it was the highlight activity during our stay. The trip included snorkeling the blue clear waters across the bay, a visit to private beach with several restaurant options, and swimming. These were all stops along our beautiful six-hour voyage where we hung out on the front deck of the boat and took in the amazing sights of the Pacific waters and mountainous coast of Mexico.

The captain and first mate were fantastic. We had numerous options, and we got to do the things that we most wanted to do. W broung snacks and drinks, and the crew of two were always ready to cater to our needs, but also left us alone when we just wanted private time to ourselves.

I couldn't have had more fun, and the next time I'm back in Puerto Vallarta, I'm taking another ride. If you're on a special trip to the area, pay the extra pesos and make it a private voyage. You'll be glad you did, and you won't ever forget the amazing memories. Thank you Fishing Charters PV! You are so much more than fishing!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lawrence L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend It!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This was our first time renting a boat in the Punta de Mita/PV area and we will do it again! The captain and first mate (father son duo) were very nice and very accomodating. There were six of us including 2 visually impaired people with their guide dogs. Mariano and The captain allowed us to bring the dogs and we all had a fabulous time. There was plenty of room for all of us. They even served us a snack, drinks and our own packed lunch we had brought with us. If you want to have some fun snorkeling, swimming and crusing around the Bay - this is the company to make your dream come true. Thanks for a great day! Sheri and Adam Lawrence andour guide dog Escort.

Visited June 2012
6 Thank sel711
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great time with Antonio on the Bay of Banderas”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Last minute my husband and I and two other couples thought it would be fun to go sailing. We were so lucky to have found Fishing Charters PV! Antonio and his nephew Elvis were great! They were so gracious and prepared the best guacamole ever! They let the guys have fun steering the boat and helping out. It was so relaxed and very much worth the money! We would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Visited May 2012