“Best scuba diving ever!!”

Silent World Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Dive Center offering PADI/SSI Certification courses since 1980 in Puerto Vallarta with a multilingual staff (Spanish, English and French)Snorkeling and Specialty Courses.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Came across this company in Puerto Vallarta when looking for scuba diving. Needless to say there is many to choose from and a lot to see. This company had an office right next to the hotel Now Amber.
I was a little afraid of the tour after having some bad experiences in Bahamas on my last dive. The dive instructor we had in Puerto Vallarta, Lorenzo was very gentle, attention to details and watching out for me and all my family members at all times which made me feel really safe. He took us to Marietas and we had a dive in various caves and seen fishes every exotic colour and shape. From distance we watched a shark but luckily it did not come too close!
I never did cave diving but it is really a unique experience, something what you only watch on the discovery channel.
As we were diving at the caves we noticed other companies approaching the sites with the boat same size as ours but overcrowded. I was asking Lorenzo about it and he told me he limits his passengers for safety and more enjoyable tours. I really appreciate it, and I am glad I made a decision to go with Silent World Divers!
I even received the cell phone number for his daughter Yadi 322-225-6750 for my next reservation, try them out you would not regret it!!!!!

All reviews
"dive experience"
in 4 reviews
"dive plan"

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I spend my summer in puerto vallarta and had already in advanced planned that i wanted to get certified. Yadi is such an easy going person, she is a great teacher and a very patient one too. I always felt save on our dives and really learned a lot. After i got my open water certification - and realised how much i enjoyed diving - i went back to silent word divers about a month later to get my advanced OWD certification before leaving mexico. Next time i should be in PV i will definitely go dive with yadi and rodolfo again. They are both very sympathatic professionals who look after your safety and who will show you a great time but are just as much concerned for the aquatic life you as a diver will be encountering!

greetings from germany,
brenda :)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is my second visit to Puerto Vallarta and second experience with Silent World divers, so an exceptional review is long overdue. This is a small, family owned business, and every single person you interact with is absolutely wonderful. Two years ago, the first time my boyfriend and I dove with them, it was my boyfriend's first time, and neither one of us were certified divers. Rodolfo and Yadira were patient, kind, and most of all, extremely accommodating. They have a smaller boat, which is much nicer than going on the large "cattle cars" with 40 other drivers, snorkelers, and whoever else other companies decide to put on a boat with you. We went out to Los Arcos and Mismaloya, and after the first dive, as we were going to the second location, my boyfriend discovered he gets sea sick, so he couldn't go out with the rest of us on the second dive. Yadira took him to the beach to let him relax, then personally took him out for the second dive so that he wouldn't miss out on what the rest of us had seen. To say this was a great thing to do for him is a drastic understatement. We had a great time with them and knew we would be back to PV to dive other locations.

When we came back this time, now certified divers with our own equipment, we were absolutely diving with them again. They not only remembered us, but remembered about my boyfriend getting sick, and made sure to have pills in their first aid kit for him. When we set up our tanks for our dives at Majahuitas, and I turned on my air, there was a leak somewhere. Rodolfo checked it out and found that my o-ring had snapped on my depth gauge/computer high pressure hose. He simply took out a kit, took an o-ring off one of their spare depth gauges, and placed it on mine so that I could still use my own computer during the dives, at no cost to me or mention of me having to replace the o-ring. What service! In the end we had an excellent time diving, and the Silent World diver team made it possible.

There is no question about it, they want you to have the best experience possible. They are friendly, very professional, and your safety is their utmost concern. When you come to PV, definitely check out Silent World divers. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We just came back from our Mexico, Puerto Vallarta trip. We didn't have necessarly the intention to do our diving certification but Rodolfo was so pleasant, calm and explaining so clearly, being very professional that we couldn't resist. We certainly don't regret our experience and the service that the silent divers team gave us and we highly recommend it.

The diving itself was also fun and we are looking forward to come back again.

Patrick and Tanja