“Our new favourite brunch destination ”
Review of Mi Cafe

Mi Cafe
Ranked #20 of 1,295 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

We have been coming to PV for over 30 years, staying in the hotel zone, and one of our favourite morning activities is taking the bus downtown, whether the Centro or Tunnel route, exploring the neighbourhoods and stopping for a late breakfast or early lunch. And so we discovered Mi Cafe. We love everything about it, location, staff menu, ambience. A pleasure to eat there before heading home with fresh produce from the market.

1  Thank Merlin081

Reviewed April 28, 2019

This is my new favorite breakfast place in Puerto Vallarta. Service was great and food presentation was excellent. I only ate breakfast there a few times never lunch. It helps that I was staying very close to Mia Cafe but even if I was staying closer to the beach I would make the walk for breakfast. I like the way the place was decorated too. Wi Fi was excellent. As I said I was staying close by to the Cafe so any time I wanted an Uber I would stand outside Mia Cafe and use the uber app with the Wi fFi they have.

1  Thank redwhiskeypete
Reviewed April 13, 2019

A nice walk inland through the Zona Romantica neighborhood beyond the normal tourist track takes you to the cozy Mi Cafe. A great place for breakfast (omelets and French toast) or lunch (creative burgers and salads). Food is beautifully presented, tastes great. Warning -- burgers are served on bagel buns; you might need a knife and fork!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

We were looking for a place to have coffee and brunch away from the hussle of the tourist area. Mi Cafe was the perfect find. It is several blocks up from the boardwalk. Our ham, avocado and cheese omelet was delicious and the French toast with a light cinnamon sugar crust and fresh fruit was lovely.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Cute cafe in the hood. Very good breakfast and reasonable prices. Coffee is excellent. Very good service. Worth the little trek inland.

Date of visit: January 2019