“Good lunch place for sandwiches and/or salads”
Review of Mi Cafe

Mi Cafe
Ranked #110 of 1,100 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went here for lunch and I ordered a ham sandwich. They only had one slice left and asked if they could us a different type than what was on the menu. I said ok, but boy that was a mistake! I got sick that night and was under the weather for three more days. My wife's salad was awesome! We like the food here and will definitely go back. My experience was an exception. There breakfast is very good as well.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The value eating at this restaurant is a 5, and the food is just as good. My husband had the chicken sandwich, and I had the four cheese. It's not your typical sandwich fare here. All sandwiches are served on a choice of four different breads with fruit and some oven fried potatoes on each plate. The sandwiches were delicious. Right now Mi Cafe is only open for breakfast and lunch. I hope to get back for breakfast before we have to leave. I have a feeling this is a hidden treasure right now and it won't be so nice and quiet next time we visit PV. We sure enjoyed our lunch today and enjoyed the price even more!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our ladies bi-weekly picked this deli to have our brunch meeting. 3 breakfast and 3 lunch meals were ordered and we were all very pleased. The food was not only appealing to the eye but was fresh and tasty. The homemade burger patty was the best I have sampled this season in PV. The salad was just as previously stated a meal in itself. We will be returning with our spouses.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Mi Cafe is such a terrific little cafe that it's really a shame so few people don't seem to have it on their radar when they come to town - the locals and ex- pats here certainly do. I had breakfast before the beach with a friend here and seconds after the cafe de olla was poured, I was kind of happy this place was still such a well-kept secret. I ordered egged with chorizo and beans and my friend had eggs with ham and beans - both plates came with an awesome assortment of fresh, ripe fruit: strawberry, blackberry, star fruit, kiwi, papaya, and melon. The cafe doubles as an Internet cafe and coffeehouse and has a very chic yet laid back vibe to it. I look forward to going back this week for lunch.

1  Thank washwestcc
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I love the salads at Mi Cafe - a large meal in itself. Worth checking it out!! Gt cheese and cranberries or the grilled chicken salad are favs!

1  Thank JimB_CA