Tripadvisor
Puerto Vallarta
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great service! Best in the Marina!!

Above and beyond! They treat my family with supreme service and kindness with the best massages... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
CarmenAlmanza
Summer package

This place is great! I had a massage, facial, and exfoliation, and then a manicure. The staff... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $77.28
from $89.00
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews great massage couples massage massage and facial min massage highly recommend this spa deep tissue spa services marina area marina vallarta mani pedi the entire staff masseuse felipe microdermabrasion lighthouse aromatherapy massaging
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Sweet people. Focus was given to neck and shoulders. Felt really good there. Legs and glutes were brushed over quickly. It worked for me, but it'd be good to specify where you want the focus. Pressure was good on neck and shoulders (I prefer deep tissue)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

My husband and I come to this place every time we are in Puerto Vallarta. For 20+ years Cristina and her crew are the BEST, always making us feel we we her favorite clients!!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Excellent massage. Have been going to this Spa for probably 20 years. Friendly owners and very good massage therapists.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Just a little disappointed- waited for 1/2 hr.
Dark , small rooms, washroom ok!
Massage itself was good.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

My husband and I had a couples 75 min massage and it was wonderful, the girls were very accommodating and checked in with us on the pressure and made it a very enjoyable experience!!

Date of experience: December 2019
KIKIS K, Gerente at Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience , we hope to see you soon thank you for your comments