Tripadvisor
Puerto Vallarta
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great service! Best in the Marina!!

Above and beyond! They treat my family with supreme service and kindness with the best massages... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
CarmenAlmanza
Summer package

This place is great! I had a massage, facial, and exfoliation, and then a manicure. The staff... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $77.28
from $89.00
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews great massage couples massage massage and facial min massage highly recommend this spa deep tissue spa services marina area marina vallarta mani pedi the entire staff masseuse felipe microdermabrasion lighthouse aromatherapy massaging
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

My husband and I come to this place every time we are in Puerto Vallarta. For 20+ years Cristina and her crew are the BEST, always making us feel we we her favorite clients!!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Excellent massage. Have been going to this Spa for probably 20 years. Friendly owners and very good massage therapists.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Just a little disappointed- waited for 1/2 hr.
Dark , small rooms, washroom ok!
Massage itself was good.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

My husband and I had a couples 75 min massage and it was wonderful, the girls were very accommodating and checked in with us on the pressure and made it a very enjoyable experience!!

Date of experience: December 2019
KIKIS K, Gerente at Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience , we hope to see you soon thank you for your comments

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I booked my trip to mexico for jan 1st this year and while in puerta vallarta my husband and I wanted a massage and facial. I go to lots of spas and get massages so I'm very aware of what to expect. We arrived for our massage and facial without an appointment because we were recommended to go here. So we showed up and the lady said she cant take us she is fully booked. Totally understood make sure you book an appointment. After speaking to her she told us to wait and she would see what she could do with our time frame. We had to catch a boat to yelapa for 5pm. We both sat and waited and within mins she returned and she would take us. I was so grateful and happy. When you go in this is not a high end 5star place , but it is clean and run very well. You have to know what your going in for. With that being said I have spent 100s in high end spas and never in my life gotten a massge or facial as good as the one I received here. My husband and I were in the same room and the bed your body just seems to sink right into it. From Begining to end I felt like I had 4hands on me. My feet were rubbed so good until all aches were gone my shoulder back everything just felt relaxed. Did I mention I came in the trip with 14 ppl and 11 of them being children. Most massages I've had I'm always left disappointed like they missed a spot but not here. The price is so dame good please bring extra as a tip the girls so deserve it. They pay so much attention to you. Love this place would tell everyone I know cant beat the price or the service. Also love the owner shes my fav

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
KIKIS K, Propietario at Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Sonia .

We are very happy to know that we could provide you with the service you deserve
you are such a lovely couple and We are very pleased with your comments thank you for your kind words they mean a lot to us, they really help us to make this better everyday and care always more for our wonderful clients like you, may god bless you and hope to see you back again soon.