“Did not know what they were doing.”
Review of Day Spa

Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Spa is a Spa in the enchanting city of Puerto Vallarta with 18 years on the market, offering quality spa services for accessible prices. We are experts in the art of relaxation. Take a well-deserved break with our full-range of professional spa treatments and high quality facilities.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My friend and I paid extra for a deep tissue massage but the people giving the massage apparently did not understand what a deep tissue massage was. The people were certainly friendly, the establishment clean if cluttered, but the massage itself was below average. We both get massages every three weeks in the USA and have gotten various types of massages in the USA as well as in Mexico. This is the first time we have both been disappointed in massages we have received in Mexico. They are typically wonderful and we may actually splurge and two of them for the ten days to two weeks we are in Mexico. We have been travelling to Mexico for over 25 years.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I made an appointment on line for a facial and was responded to immediately.
I got lost (for the second time in two weeks!) on my way there. I speak Spanglish and I phoned and spoke with Paty and Cristina, who were very patient. I said I was waiting at a specific coffee shop but unfortunately I was at the one up the road! After about 20 minutes I called back and they had an employee, Felipe, who spoke English and was on his day off, to talk with me! Gerardo, another employee, came and got me in a car and I followed him to the spa. I was an hour late, hot and frazzled, but my esthetician, Marlenne, gave me a great cleansing facial. What started as a crazy experience turned into a great experience all because of this group of wonderful people taking the time to take care of me.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I´m a regular customer at the Day Spa, The ambiance is unique and the massages are magnificent. I can barely walk afterwards.. I´m so relaxed, several times the masseuse had to wake me up. Facials are also great, try them. Very affordable, Great value.

2  Thank sirenaviajera
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Had a great massage in a stress-free candle lit enviroment, everything smells of misty lime juice and lavish incense, even a simple manicure feels like a soothing experience ( they place a warm herbal pillow in your neck and put cucumber in your eyes, so refreshing!). The place where locals go to relax, I highly recommend it, affordable packages for great service.

1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I've gone repeatedly to the Wellness Center Day Spa; they're just below my home here in Marina Vallarta. I've had pedicures, facials, and lots of massages. All the services have been top flight, but today's massage takes the cake.
I treated myself to the hot rock massage. It was 90 minutes of pure pleasure! I loved the combination of the massage and the deep heat that emanates from the stones.
You've got to try it!

I'll be back, for another one of these massages, and for my pedicures, manicures, facials, etc.... See you there!

1  Thank llagee