“Great little place”

Ranked #457 of 1,097 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: BEST RESTAURANT AND BAR ON THE BEACH. Located on the new Malecon in the "old town" or "zona romantica." OCEAN FRONT!! Try our delicious "COCONUT SHRIMP", "DEEP FRIED RED SNAPPER", "CEVICHE", "COLD BEERS & our exclusive "PERFECT MARGARITA"!! Our Bar and restaurant is a great and satisfying experience, you come here to see the unforgettable sunsets, to hear the waves crash, to watch the pelicans dive into the ocean, to hear the salsa music and watch the night fall. Come ENJOY LIFE with us!
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Always a great place to watch the sunset. Very relaxed atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food is good and inexpensive. This is usually the first place I go upon arrival. Put my feet in the sand, buy a bucket of Pacifico and just unwind.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

It was great and it was the cheapest place I ate. Due to my resort - see other review sucking so bad I had to eat all but 2 of my meals outside the resort. This really made up for it! Check out for Victor the guy is SO friendly and great. Even when it was close to closing time on my first visit there, he let me come in, order and take my time and enjoy my food. Hands down BEST place in town to eat!

A must

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were walking by last Friday and were looking to spend our last night there having a drink or 2. We have 2 kids, 3 year (almost 4) and 1 year (almost 2). The owner, Victor was about to shut down for the night but he let us in to enjoy a drink.

The boys loved playing with the airplane and that was such a welcome relief. We could easily sit back and watch them. Victor seem very excited to serve us and took the time to chat with us.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Will definitely go back again!! Friendly service and the greeter is always sweet and not too pushy. The food is amazing but better yet, the drink selection is great!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My Boyfriend and I have been here twice. The first time we really enjoyed the athmosphere as you are sitting in front of the beach... but we received really bad service from the waitress there..Though the service was terrible..the margaritas were cheap and deliscious. We decided to give it another try. We went again recently about two weeks ago and we had the same waitress. Not welcoming at all, her presentation when taking out order was as if she was being forced to be at work. To top it off she brought us the wrong food order We made her aware and she became upset... my bf questioned her about being upset and she simply said she would exchange it..I told her we would keep the order as she seemed to upset over it..after this confrontation ..she no longer returned to our table..another waiter was assisting us. When the bill was finally brought she charged us incorrectly for the appetizer we ordered. We made the waiter aware of this and simply left. This was the worst service ever!! Never again will we return simply because the service sucked from her end. I say if she does not like to work there..she should not. Simple!

2  Thank DNJC