“Margaritas no good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Me and my wife stopped in for a margarita durring happy hour. We have had our fair share while in Puerto Vallarta, but i hate to say this one was not worth drinking. Lots of other places in the marina that have much better drinks. I can't comment on the food.

There are newer reviews for D's Rock N Roll Diner

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had walked past here several times and I thought it was cool, so decided to try it for breakfast. I had Huevos Rancheros, my husband had an Omelette, both were excellent. The food was fresh and flavorful and the service was very good, as was the coffee with free coffee refills. It was fun to listen to the "Oldies" music and hard not to sing along even with a mouth full of food!! Next time around will be for lunch, think I will try their Burger.

1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food is the best go there all the time when in Mexico the banana splits are the best in Mexico have one a day when there for two weeks Brad Young Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

1  Thank Brad Y
Reviewed July 16, 2012

As you walk around the Marina, fifty different resturanteurs will try and entice you into their establishment.
We tried this one because it looked a little different and the kids thought it looked cool.
The food was OK - but I'd suggest you order Mexican food, as the Meat n Vege - type meal was fairly average. The kids had burgers which were huge.
Service was OK as well.
Not a bad place but I'd probably try something else next time.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The food and service were not very good, even the place was almost empty. It was off season, but they were still open.