“A Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

$80.00*
and up
Canopy River Zipline Tour and Mule Ride
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the leading tour provider here in Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta that offers Ziplining, Rappel, horsback riding, hiking, bike riding, Tequila tasting, and ATV tours. As a green company, we follow all rules of environmental protection and are part of a Select Group advised by the Mexican National Forestry Commission. aware that trees don't have to disappear to live an experience of adventure, excitement and adrenaline. At Canopy River, we are committed to blowing your mind and giving you memories of a lifetime. Canopy River Zip lining is located in the Four Elements Nature Park just 15 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.The most beautiful exploring adventure Mexico has to offer. Jungles Forest and Rivers come to life right before your eyes. Nothing eles like it in Vallarta Dont miss out on Vallarta's Hidden treasure Canopy River Zip lining Nature Park.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
South River, Canada
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Being over 60 years old my sister and I decided to experience this location. The humour of the experience and excitment should not be missed. Very safety conscious and entertaining. Our young hosts made it a very welcomed and inviting time using their sharp wits to put us at ease. Although we decided not to purchase the photo package there was no sales pressure. I highly recommend this attraction for an exciting and fun time.

• Polish first
Blue Bell, Pa
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Zip lining fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Canopy river tour was great. My wife and daughter loved it. (12 yrs) . Very safety conscious and exciting from top to bottom. Staff was very fun and made it all enjoyable. No hard sell on photos, allowed you to use your own GoPro. Food and drinks were good, clean facilities, head covers for the helmets and lockers. Ran on time. Owned and operated by the families who's land it is on, made it feel extra special to support their business.

Anchorage, Alaska
“Such a great time with the Zipline adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

We had a party of 6 go on the Canopy River tour that included: zip lines, repelling, inner tubing down the river and mule riding. The staff was awesome and very friendly making jokes the whole day. My 11 year old boy went and said it was the best time he ever had and I have to agree!Make sure if you go, to ask for Mr. big guns! He will show you what that is all about.

Phoenix
“High Adventure in Puerta Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

The Canopy River zipline adventure is a total rush! The guides (Roberto, Ricardo, et al) were sensitive to my 70 year old senior citizen status. I could do it alone (albeit slowly) except for the longest, steepest ones where they helped. The rides maxed out over a thousand feet high and a thousand feet across in 12 installments. The mule ride up the mountain back to the start was also great fun. I'd recommend this experience to young and old alike. The other participants spoke English and Spanish as did the guides.

Columbia, Missouri
“Amazing experience!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is a must do experience! I took my daughter and she loved it as well. The guides make it fun too. Such amazing views to enjoy during the process. This was my second time with canopy river and would recommend them to anyone. We were with a small group of other people.