“Best Ever”

$80.00*
and up
Canopy River Zipline Tour and Mule Ride
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the leading tour provider here in Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta that offers Ziplining, Rappel, horsback riding, hiking, bike riding, Tequila tasting, and ATV tours. As a green company, we follow all rules of environmental protection and are part of a Select Group advised by the Mexican National Forestry Commission. aware that trees don't have to disappear to live an experience of adventure, excitement and adrenaline. At Canopy River, we are committed to blowing your mind and giving you memories of a lifetime. Canopy River Zip lining is located in the Four Elements Nature Park just 15 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.The most beautiful exploring adventure Mexico has to offer. Jungles Forest and Rivers come to life right before your eyes. Nothing eles like it in Vallarta Dont miss out on Vallarta's Hidden treasure Canopy River Zip lining Nature Park.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

By far the best experience we have had on a vacation. Our group leaders- Rafael and Valentino were beyond amazing and made the trip really fun. I highly recommend this trip. We stayed at the Riu Palace Pacifico and got to enjoy a built in free visual tour of the town while we were transported to the mountains for zip lining. Suggestions include bringing extra money for tips, food, and photographs. Also bringing a change of clothes/towel and bugspray.

• Polish first
Pleasanton, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

best zip line!!! guides are fun and make you feel safe. best time was 1st time in the morning. food was great too. Also tequila tasting was good too.

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“would not do it again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had the chance to try Canopy River, even though I enjoyed the setting and the staff members, I still can not stop thinking about the uneasy feeling I had while doing the Zip Lines. It was difficult for me to enjoy and trust that I would not get hurt, when I am the one responsible to slow down the speed of my body weight while going through trees at high altitudes and fast speeds. If I am going to Zip line through trees at high speeds and high altitudes.. I don't want to have to worry if I am going to forget which movement was the one I needed to do to slow myself down.
I remember thinking on how much I wanted to experience to be over. Do not recommend .

Visited September 2013
“Awesome day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was an outstanding adventure! Well worth the money. Arturo and Miguel took good care of us on the ziplining experience! I would definitely do this again!

San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
“Increible experiencia / Amazing experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I just came back from the Canopy zip Line, and there's no words to describe how fun, and exciting was, being at the jungle, and the zip lines, I will do it again and again and again!! the crew members are something else too, they do take care of you all the time the adventure last.
Please when you come to Puerto Vallarta, this is a must!!!
Ana M.