“So cool!”

$92.00*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Adventure Tour: Ziplining, Rappelling and Tequila Tasting
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the leading tour provider here in Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta that offers Ziplining, Rappel, horsback riding, hiking, bike riding, Tequila tasting, and ATV tours. As a green company, we follow all rules of environmental protection and are part of a Select Group advised by the Mexican National Forestry Commission. aware that trees don't have to disappear to live an experience of adventure, excitement and adrenaline. At Canopy River, we are committed to blowing your mind and giving you memories of a lifetime. Canopy River Zip lining is located in the Four Elements Nature Park just 15 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.The most beautiful exploring adventure Mexico has to offer. Jungles Forest and Rivers come to life right before your eyes. Nothing eles like it in Vallarta Dont miss out on Vallarta's Hidden treasure Canopy River Zip lining Nature Park.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Greeley, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“So cool!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Nine of us went from our wedding party and had the greatest time! Our guide, Arturo, and his group made the time so fun! Kinda took the nerves out of the experience! It had extreme moments but just being out in the canopy was spectacular. Never a moment that they did not have all of safety covered and all the equipment seemed in very good condition. You will get wet!

• Polish first
Hot Springs, Arkansas
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great Zip Line Tour, Great Guides!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I recently visited Canopy River Zip Lines with my family and we loved it! My husband and I had our six year old with us and it was great! Our son loved it and so did we! The guides were very helpful and entertaining! The view from the air was spectacular! The mule ride up the mountain was fun too!

Shelbyville, Indiana
“Bucket List activity”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

A little leary about safety and the cost at first, we couldn't be more entertained and satisfied with this experience. These 5 guys not only made sure everyone was safe and prepared, they were entertaining and accommodating. When the amount of hiking was a little surprising, they knew how to handle the 'less-than-Jack LaLane' types.
We'd do it again in a heartbeat - be it a little faster than normal heartbeat.

Napa, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“BEST PART OF OUR VACATION!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My hubby had the biggest smile on his face THE ENTIRE TIME we were on our tour. The guys were completely professional and took safety into consideration first, but made sure we were having fun as well. Arturo & Raphael were freaking hilarious!!! Those two guys made the tour more than worth it!! Our pictures from "the Paparazzi" were perfect, how else can you get a picture of yourself zipping through the mountains!? We decided to have a drink (and shots) with a snack afterward at the restaurant before we headed back to the resort - and it was a perfect way to finish off our day with the ATV/Zipline crew. Wear clothes and shoes you don't mind getting dirty - because it will happen. Bug spray is a must too. I can't wait to come back!!!

Moundridge, Kansas
“Best Tour In Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Wanting to zip line for years and fear always bringing me home without doing it, I decided it was time to put my fears aside. The crew at Canopy River make you feel relaxed and confident in their ability to give you a fun safe experience. After the first 2 lines your confidence will grow and you won't belive you are actually doing it! I did the canopy/horseback and ATV tour. It was the funest excursion I have ever done. Warning: There are some steep uphill walks to the next platforms on the first few. With bad knees, I didn't know this in advance. I powered through the pain because you can't go backwards only forward to the next line. I was worth a little pain for the experience! If in Puerto Vallarta this is a must do.