“WOW!”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Took a chance based on a review on Facebook. We were not disappointed! Shared a sandwich (amazing bread), plenty for two!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 12, 2019

Mikey's Deli at Los Mercados was a great find. We read through their menu board salivating over their delicious sounding sandwiches. I ordered a BLT on whole grain toast @ $90 p. My husband had a chicken sandwich with a pile of other goodies @ about $100 p. Sorry for being vague about his sandwich. All my concentration was on my own.:) Both sandwiches were huge & tasty. There was more bacon on my sandwich than I eat in a year! We know for next time that one sandwich between the two of of us would be plenty.

We returned to this deli& ate more wonderful sandwiches in their lovely cool courtyard while listening to the fountain & looking a the colorful flowers. We also, bought deli items like cheese & ham to take back to our rental condo.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019

We found Mikey's on the recommendation of the property manager for our condo. So convenient! Delicious sandwiches, meats, cheeses and salads. Also well stocked with basic groceries - crackers, olive oil, condiments. etc. It is part of the "Los Mercados" shops - you can have a wonderful time stocking up the condo kitchen - there's a produce shop, wine shop and a bakery as well as Mikey's. Everything we tried was delicious. Prices seemed fairly reasonable - and so convenient!

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Whether you want a sandwich, condiments (including my olives with blue cheese, how can you have a martini without them?), breads, meats and more, you will be very happy with this great place. I bought some of Mikey's chutney to put over goat cheese for an appetizer and it was a big hit. Come check them out but if you want a warm, fresh baguette, come early.

Reviewed February 8, 2019

The best selection of cheeses and deli meats and foods. Bacon is the best. The selection of deli foods is increasing yearly. Eggs, pickles, olives, mustards. There seems to be every condiment you would want