“Fantastic Food great service”
Review of Bistro Teresa

Bistro Teresa
Ranked #18 of 1,016 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: COCINA CREATIVA , VISTA INCREIBLE A LA BAHIA, ATARDECERES MARAVILLOSOS, AMBIENTE INTIMO Y AMIGABLEPOR FAVOR RESERVAR
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Fantastic Food great service”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Was not sure what to expect but found the service delightful. The menu was perfect with my partner having a steak and me eating a delightful seafood dish made to perfection. Presentation was perfectly beautiful reminding me of fine dining restaurants in Napa or Sonoma Valleys of California. Great view and worth the price.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Upscale Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We recently visited Bistro Teresa to celebrate my daughters birthday.We had read the many reviews ranking it #1 in Puerto Vallarta and were anxious to see what the "buzz" was about.It is a necessity to have a reservation as the have about 8 tables.The menu was written on a blackboard on the wall and had about 8 different choices for the main meal.All four dinners we had were excellent and unique. The view of the Bay is spectacular and worth a sunset visit.I would say that while reading the reviews it appeared there had been numerous mistakes in reservations.We had a table by the door on our recent visit and at least 4 groups came that had mix-ups on their reservations.(I would call ahead before coming for the evening).In addition,there seems to be some confusion with the wait staff and Teresa.She takes all of the orders herself??? and leaves the wait staff to other functions.For whatever reason the service could be described as below average at best.Overall I would definitely come again as the food was the best I had in Puerto Vallarta.As an aside--I read a previous review about not getting filled up.Being from the midwest I can appreciate the comment but this is NOT a meat and potatoes place.

1 Thank ButchRanzen
Houston, Texas
“Great for romance but ask for the view tables”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Food was good. Price a bit higher than in town but still,a great meal. 10 tables total but we didn't ask for the view where 5 tables are situated in a great spot for watching the waves and catching the great sunset if you get there early enough. Theresa actually comes to your table. great service!

Visited December 2013
Victoria, Canada
“A sophisticated gem”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This tiny restaurant is beautifully decorated, with a stunning view, excellent food, and considerate service. That the owner relocated from Mexico City is obvious from the extremely well-trained staff, and incredibly good food which is beautifully presented.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Gloria M
Calgary, Canada
“An excellent surprise!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have been coming to PV for just under 20 years every Christmas for between 3 weeks and 1 month. We've had some good, bad and just plain ugly restaurant experiences. Very few that I would term "Excellent". Bistro Teresa was recommended to me by some friends and we decided to wander up to check it out. Tiny restaurant on the side of the mountain and as you enter you realize what part of the attraction is; an amazing view of Banderas Bay to watch the sun set. It's a relatively small restaurant with seating for between 40 and 50 persons, just 9 or 10 tables. We didn't have a reservation and they were fully booked. But they very nicely pulled two tables apart, asked if we were ok with the fact that the next booked table would need ours at 8:30pm and promptly sat us. How nice of them to squeeze us in. The view as the sun slowly set was amazing. The waiters and Teresa were all attentive. And the food was some of the best I've ever had in PV. I would rank it up in the top 2 or 3 restaurants. Well worth the small trek to get there. Make a reservation, ask for a table at the front so you can gaze over Banderas Bay and sit back and enjoy. I'd recommend the Asparagus Salad to start.

1 Thank Jodi M