“Best Value in the Romantic District”
Review of Pancho's Takos

Pancho's Takos
Ranked #9 of 1,033 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dupont, Washington
“Best Value in the Romantic District”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great pork tacos for $1. The grilled fennel was also delicious. Opens at 6 pm and stays open late. Good for people watching.

Richardson, Texas
“Cheap Eats”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My group was staying in the Plaza Dorada condos, which are right across the street from Pancho's Takos. We ate here twice, and if it were up to me, we would have been there more often! Although there are tables, it's best to take your food to-go. The beach is only a block away, and you are right by the Plaza, so there are plenty of great place to settle in with your food. We had the tacos al pastor, chicken quesadillas, and beef tacos--all were excellent. Orders come with onions and cilantro, so order w/o if that's a problem. We had some picky eaters in our group who spent a significant amount of time picking onions off their tacos on our first trip! No cheese on the tacos, so if that's what you're after, order the quesadillas. I highly recommend this place for a delicious, satisfying, and authentic meal under $5. I only wish this place were open for lunch (they open at 6 pm); we would have had a Pancho's Takos beach picnic every day!

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Good Tacos”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stopped in on a Tuesday night, no waiting. I had the El Pastor, volcano, and mushroom quesadilla. The el pastor was ok, the meat was a little dry but the pina was great. The quesadilla was extremely wet with the soy sauce but tasty. It is an experience you should try.

Seattle, WA
“Still The Best”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Incredible food. Honest people. Real tacos. We eat here several times every time we are here.

Huntington Beach, California
“Worst ever!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was refered to this taco place by many TA members.The tacos were so dry I could hardly swallow them.They short changed me after paying the bill,guess who got no tip!I would not even give it another try.There are so many good quality taco stands around town.

2 Thank George C