“One of our favorites!”

Pancho's Takos
Ranked #10 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“One of our favorites!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

Sometimes there is a line, but it's worth the wait. Love the al pastor tacos!

BC
“We STILL love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

My teen daughter and I have been to Pancho's Takos in March 2010 and January 2011 and absolutely loved everything about it. We actually ate there several times on each of those trips.

In March 2012 we again visited PV and for our first evening we knew we had to make this place our first eating stop. Now that it is listed on Trip Advisor it is a bit busier than before, but now there are tables on the expanded sidewalk area, so luckily we only had a 2 minute wait. We placed our order for tacos al pastor (our favourite) and the cute young waiter looked at my daughter and said "no onion or cilantro, right?" I couldn't believe it, he remembered us from 14 months earlier!

Tacos al pastor are now up to 10 pesos, but are still an excellent value and taste as wonderful as ever. I love the slightly hurried ambiance and friendly staff, we were happy to see the same faces working there.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank pumpermum
“Awesome sopas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

this restraunt does not open till after 6 pm and stays open till 2 am, or until the meat is gone. It is so good and very inexpensive. The pork is marinated over an open fire with a pineapple on top and bottom for flavor and shaved when you order. I always go here when I am in PV at least a couple times, but dont be surprised how busy they are and you may have to wait a short time due to limited space.

Visited December 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“quesadilla....the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

great place ...budget friendly ...they do the cheesiest quesadilla.....
and the tacos are great.....

• Visited March 2012
Surrey, Canada
“Sooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

The best tacos ever. Will definitely go again. Wished I knew the secret to how they prepare the meat, it is so tasty. Most people said you need 3 on a plate but I had 4 and I not a big eater but it was sooo good.