“Great Food with a Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ah Caramba

Ah Caramba
Ranked #161 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: International cuisine with seafood specialties, a perfect spot to celebrate with friends, family or a romantic dinner, we have the best bay view in Puerto Vallarta, this is the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset!
Snohomish, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food with a Great View”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by our taxi driver. As we were being seated I overheard a couple telling the waiter that it was quite possibly the best meal they ever had. I also ended up making that exact same comment! I loved the food, the atmosphere and the service. I believe what I ordered was called Happy Seafood, the portions are huge, at least enough for 2 people. I will definitely go back next time I'm in Puerto Vallarta, I loved this place!

• Visited November 2012

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Nice view, but food disappointing”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

If you are a foodie, skip it. But if you want an interesting evening experience with average food and a great view - go there for the sunset. The restaurants sits on a hill and walking down the cobblestone street after the meal is an interesting little cultural jaunt too.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Nancy O
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

You definitely need to take a taxi to get there. The views were outstanding especially as the sun was setting. We got the mexican platter, it was excellent. I'm not fond of tamales but I liked this one. As others have commented huge portions. when I come back here again I will definitely come back.

Palm Springs, California
“Food with a View”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This restaurant is not easy to find. Take a taxi, and if possible arrange for him to wait for you, as during the summer, when we were there, there would be a long wait. The view is unbelievable. We think it probably rants among the top three or four in Puerto Vallarta. They make guacamole at the table, and have a tip bowl. It is just great. Make sure you are there in the early evening hours to watch the sunset. The portions are huge and most people won't be able to eat it all. Service is great and the restaurant is very clean. This was our first time, but now that we have found it, we will be back next year for sure.

• Visited September 2012
“Incredible portions”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

So, my friend and I were at the pool bar at our resort talking to a coule that has been to PV several times. They raved about a restaurant they go to every time in PV, and asked us if we wanted to go with them one evening. Of course, we agreed! Ah Carumba is a no frills, huge portion, seafood lovers paradise. I am not a huge seafood lover, but decided to give it a try. I ordered the crazy lobster and let me tell you, that plate could feed three people easily! The food was good, great view from the patio of Banderas Bay, and service was good. The only negative I have to say is that it would be nice if they had a little nicer tables, chairs, etc. the prices they charge warrant a little more ambiance!