“Fabulous, fun tour”

Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a team who enjoy the ocean activities, we offer Jet Ski, Snorkel, Diving and Flyboard.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing time jet skiing with Armando last week! We were lucky to catch up to a pod of orcas - beautiful! A terrific tour that combines the fun of jet skiing with exploring the coast of Puerto Vallarta. A huge thank you to Armando for making the tour entertaining -- his enthusiasm for the wildlife is infectious!

All reviews
"free lockers"
"great snorkeling"
"took pictures"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
"great company"
"banderas bay"
"a lot of fun"
in 5 reviews
"these guys"
in 3 reviews
in 31 reviews

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Best Jet Ski tour in Puerto Vallarta.
Ask for Armando, say Wil sent you.
Great experience, chased killer whales, humpbacks and Pirates!

1  Thank Wil D
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I went on on the jet ski safari and had an excellent morning. I love skimming over the waves on a jet ski. Our guide Armand ensured that we had a fast but safe ride and stopped at a few places to point out things of interest and take pictures of us with our camera. So much nicer than paying the tour company for pictures. Just make sure that your camera is in a water-proof case. Armand also spotted a giant manta ray gliding through the water (huge) and two killer whales which he said are very rare in this area. We stopped in a quiet cove to snorkel off the jet skis and then were on our way back to PV and lunch. It was great.

1  Thank 154913San
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My partner and I went jet skiing on the afternoon of Tuesday January 8th. While the experience was $150.00 it was worth every dollar. First of all, many places would only rent you the jet ski for 50 dollars for a half hour and you could only take the jet ski a short distance away from the rental location so they could ensure your return. With Eco Explorer you have at least 2 hours jet skiing with 1/2 hour snorkeling. On the trip out to snorkel the guide stopped several times (for brief periods) to point out and discuss the history of the places where you stopped. He encouraged you to go as fast as you wanted and at one point after jumping a wave I fell off. He was incredibly attentive as evidenced by him being aware of my falling off the jet ski the moment I fell off -- and he was in front of us! He was caring and attentive to the needs of my older partner. The waves on the day that we went were incredibly, so great in fact that I went airborne at least 30 times in two hours. My partner has a bad back and did not like my driving (she does not like the way I drive cars either) and the guide was so good that he dropped her off at our hotel which was outside of the place where we snorkeled. After the trip I forgot several things at the Eco office. They were so good that they brought my 5 forgotten items to the hotel where we were staying. I have to admit, I feel bad because they went to the effort of bringing our belongings and since I was hanging at the pool, and did not have any money with us, I did not have a tip for them.

2  Thank Trish H
See more reviews
Reviewed December 21, 2012

my boyfriend and i went on the jet ski safari while in puerto vallarta and had an amazing time. we were able to bring our own camera on the tour (which we were happy about after spending $150+ on photos with another tour group) and our guide mauricio even took some for us while we were jet skiing. definitely beats the $45/40 minute 'deals' they offered on the beach. you had a destination and learned a bit about the city along the way. the snorkel spot was great too! loved this tour and will definitely do it again next time i'm in PV. **also, there is a 10% off discount on their tours if you book through their facebook page!

2  Thank techao