“If you are going jet skiing this is the experience you should have.”

Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a team who enjoy the ocean activities, we offer Jet Ski, Snorkel, Diving and Flyboard.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Rehoboth, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you are going jet skiing this is the experience you should have.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My partner and I went jet skiing on the afternoon of Tuesday January 8th. While the experience was $150.00 it was worth every dollar. First of all, many places would only rent you the jet ski for 50 dollars for a half hour and you could only take the jet ski a short distance away from the rental location so they could ensure your return. With Eco Explorer you have at least 2 hours jet skiing with 1/2 hour snorkeling. On the trip out to snorkel the guide stopped several times (for brief periods) to point out and discuss the history of the places where you stopped. He encouraged you to go as fast as you wanted and at one point after jumping a wave I fell off. He was incredibly attentive as evidenced by him being aware of my falling off the jet ski the moment I fell off -- and he was in front of us! He was caring and attentive to the needs of my older partner. The waves on the day that we went were incredibly, so great in fact that I went airborne at least 30 times in two hours. My partner has a bad back and did not like my driving (she does not like the way I drive cars either) and the guide was so good that he dropped her off at our hotel which was outside of the place where we snorkeled. After the trip I forgot several things at the Eco office. They were so good that they brought my 5 forgotten items to the hotel where we were staying. I have to admit, I feel bad because they went to the effort of bringing our belongings and since I was hanging at the pool, and did not have any money with us, I did not have a tip for them.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Trish H

Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“jet ski safari”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

my boyfriend and i went on the jet ski safari while in puerto vallarta and had an amazing time. we were able to bring our own camera on the tour (which we were happy about after spending $150+ on photos with another tour group) and our guide mauricio even took some for us while we were jet skiing. definitely beats the $45/40 minute 'deals' they offered on the beach. you had a destination and learned a bit about the city along the way. the snorkel spot was great too! loved this tour and will definitely do it again next time i'm in PV. **also, there is a 10% off discount on their tours if you book through their facebook page!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank techao
Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our vacation!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We did the eco safari on the last day of our vacation and were really really glad that we fit it in! This tour was way better than paying $65 for half hour to rent a jet ski off the beach. You travel quite a long distance along the shoreline, and really get so see a lot of the coast with a couple of great photo ops. At the destination the snorkelling wasn't the best for us because the water was a little murky (it rained the night before) so our guide gave us more time just to play around on the jet ski. We got extremely lucky on the way back and saw two separate pods of dolphins. The first was a pair playing around near Los Arcos and they came up and swam right under us. Then on the way back we came across a much larger pod of about 20 dolphins. It was absolutely incredible watching them swim all around us! This is where it really paid to have a guide - we would have driven right past the dolphins without seeing them but he was somehow able to spot them from a long way off.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Eh-ron
Ecoexplorerpv, Owner at Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to post your experience with all the people who is looking for new things to do while they are on vacation. We are really glad reading your post about our tour. We hope to see you in the near future.
Sierra Vista
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jet Ski/Snorkeling Adventure”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had a great time and a great tour guide! Mauricio showed us a great time we got the VIP tour. We also got a great recommendation for lunch at the Marina Vallarta. I had a delicious lobster lunch at the El Fogon, It was awesome. A really good time.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Erica A
Ecoexplorerpv, Owner at Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thanks for your post, this is the best way to let us know how was your time with us and if we can do something better to our visitors. Thank you again and hope to see you again.
Conneticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good time”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I did this excursion a few months ago and had a great time. The guide was excellent and since we were in a small group allowed us to spend a lot of time just playing around. We saw a pod of dolphins which was definetly the highlight of the tour. You do spend a lot of time very far out from shore, and I wouldn't say I learned a lot about Mexico, but compared to many excursions I've done and the catamaran tour we did, I would absolutely say this is one of the better options available in PV. The photos with the gopro camera are absolutely worth it.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank NorEaster01
Ecoexplorerpv, Owner at Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Hi NorEaster01, thanks for your review and we are so glad hearing from you all the things about our tour. I´m wondering just one thing, if you really have a good time with us, why did you just apply for a 4 when rate us??? there is something that we can do on our tour making it better??? I´ll appreciate if you can let me know. Best Regards.

Eco Explorer® Team...