“jet ski safari”

Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a team who enjoy the ocean activities, we offer Jet Ski, Snorkel, Diving and Flyboard.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“jet ski safari”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

my boyfriend and i went on the jet ski safari while in puerto vallarta and had an amazing time. we were able to bring our own camera on the tour (which we were happy about after spending $150+ on photos with another tour group) and our guide mauricio even took some for us while we were jet skiing. definitely beats the $45/40 minute 'deals' they offered on the beach. you had a destination and learned a bit about the city along the way. the snorkel spot was great too! loved this tour and will definitely do it again next time i'm in PV. **also, there is a 10% off discount on their tours if you book through their facebook page!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank techao

Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our vacation!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We did the eco safari on the last day of our vacation and were really really glad that we fit it in! This tour was way better than paying $65 for half hour to rent a jet ski off the beach. You travel quite a long distance along the shoreline, and really get so see a lot of the coast with a couple of great photo ops. At the destination the snorkelling wasn't the best for us because the water was a little murky (it rained the night before) so our guide gave us more time just to play around on the jet ski. We got extremely lucky on the way back and saw two separate pods of dolphins. The first was a pair playing around near Los Arcos and they came up and swam right under us. Then on the way back we came across a much larger pod of about 20 dolphins. It was absolutely incredible watching them swim all around us! This is where it really paid to have a guide - we would have driven right past the dolphins without seeing them but he was somehow able to spot them from a long way off.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Eh-ron
Ecoexplorerpv, Owner at Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to post your experience with all the people who is looking for new things to do while they are on vacation. We are really glad reading your post about our tour. We hope to see you in the near future.
Sierra Vista
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jet Ski/Snorkeling Adventure”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had a great time and a great tour guide! Mauricio showed us a great time we got the VIP tour. We also got a great recommendation for lunch at the Marina Vallarta. I had a delicious lobster lunch at the El Fogon, It was awesome. A really good time.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Erica A
Ecoexplorerpv, Owner at Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thanks for your post, this is the best way to let us know how was your time with us and if we can do something better to our visitors. Thank you again and hope to see you again.
Conneticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good time”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I did this excursion a few months ago and had a great time. The guide was excellent and since we were in a small group allowed us to spend a lot of time just playing around. We saw a pod of dolphins which was definetly the highlight of the tour. You do spend a lot of time very far out from shore, and I wouldn't say I learned a lot about Mexico, but compared to many excursions I've done and the catamaran tour we did, I would absolutely say this is one of the better options available in PV. The photos with the gopro camera are absolutely worth it.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank NorEaster01
Ecoexplorerpv, Owner at Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Hi NorEaster01, thanks for your review and we are so glad hearing from you all the things about our tour. I´m wondering just one thing, if you really have a good time with us, why did you just apply for a 4 when rate us??? there is something that we can do on our tour making it better??? I´ll appreciate if you can let me know. Best Regards.

Eco Explorer® Team...
Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wow! Wow! Wow!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Renting a jet ski is fun, right? Having a tour guide on a jet ski safari is WAY more fun! At least for me. This trip was phenomenal. You're able to venture through the water with a guide, and photos and video services are available if you like. My guide was Misael and he was fantastic! The photos and videos turned out great, and I have some great memories to reference. I way, way, way recommend this excursion when you visit Puerto Vallarta. Great people, lot's of fun, and plan to stick around the marina afterward for a refreshment or meal. Thanks a million Miseal and EcoExplorer for a great trip. I made a video of my safari if you care to watch (be nice on comments) :) You'll love it! https://vimeo.com/48522512

Visited August 2012