“Good time”

Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a team who enjoy the ocean activities, we offer Jet Ski, Snorkel, Diving and Flyboard.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I did this excursion a few months ago and had a great time. The guide was excellent and since we were in a small group allowed us to spend a lot of time just playing around. We saw a pod of dolphins which was definetly the highlight of the tour. You do spend a lot of time very far out from shore, and I wouldn't say I learned a lot about Mexico, but compared to many excursions I've done and the catamaran tour we did, I would absolutely say this is one of the better options available in PV. The photos with the gopro camera are absolutely worth it.

1  Thank NorEaster01
Ecoexplorerpv, Owner at Eco Explorer Jet Ski Safari, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Hi NorEaster01, thanks for your review and we are so glad hearing from you all the things about our tour. I´m wondering just one thing, if you really have a good time with us, why did you just apply for a 4 when rate us??? there is something that we can do on our tour making it better??? I´ll appreciate if you can let me know. Best Regards.

Eco Explorer® Team...

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Renting a jet ski is fun, right? Having a tour guide on a jet ski safari is WAY more fun! At least for me. This trip was phenomenal. You're able to venture through the water with a guide, and photos and video services are available if you like. My guide was Misael and he was fantastic! The photos and videos turned out great, and I have some great memories to reference. I way, way, way recommend this excursion when you visit Puerto Vallarta. Great people, lot's of fun, and plan to stick around the marina afterward for a refreshment or meal. Thanks a million Miseal and EcoExplorer for a great trip. I made a video of my safari if you care to watch (be nice on comments) :) You'll love it! https://vimeo.com/48522512

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This was a great combination of two activities we wanted to do while on our honeymoon! They picked us up on a boat at a dock near our hotel so we got to watch the sun rise over Puerto Vallarta. On our way there, we also saw a pod of dolphins enjoying the morning. We went on the 9am tour and it was just the two of us with a tour guide and a camera man who were both great. We had a blast riding the jet skis out in the bay and then had a good time snorkeling at our destination. With the time it takes to ride there and back, the snorkeling part is only 20-30 minutes, but it was a great tour!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

You go with a small group so there is no waiting around. You get to drive your own jet ski across the bay and then snorkel.

1  Thank alaina h
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This was a great adventure. Both guides were attentive and fun. Most of all I felt safe in their care while jet skiing with my husband around the bay. It was well worth the money and we look forward to visiting and doing another jet ski run!!! IT was a blast! Thanks guys....