“Vacation in Puerto vallarta ”
Review of Mariscos Cisneros

Mariscos Cisneros
Ranked #34 of 1,295 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Mariscos Cisneros is one of the best seafood restaurants I've ate at. Big Shrimp burrito stuffed with shrimp. Tasty stuff Chile pepper Taco's. Salsa were delicious. Good service.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

We first found this place on a taco tour of old town Puerto Vallarta.
We returned to try their restaurant menu.
The shrimp wrapped in bacon with melted cheese was great and so was the coconut shrimp with a pineapple salsa on the side.
We will be back!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

We visited this hidden gem on our foodie tour. Family owned restaurant with amazing seafood and cheap cold beers!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Great seafood at very reasonable prices. A short trek inland. The seafood soup was yummy. Some great hot sauces.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The reason is -- it's the goods. Their only problem is that it's closed on Tuesdays, I believe. Otherwise -- tacos! Stuffed jalapeno is tremendous, fried a wee bit with a light batter, stuffed with a mild seafood mix -- add 2 or 3 salsas, and it is sooo tasty. Filling for me, but I usually stuff myself with a fish taco as well, so satisfying. Note the title about the tours -- I've been on taco tours here with three different companies, and on each -- welcome to Mariscos Cisneros! Try it -- there's a reason.

Date of visit: February 2019