“Seafood Chile Relleno”

Mariscos Cisneros
Ranked #121 of 1,070 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Came here on a Vallarta Eats food tour (awesome). We had the Seafood Chile Relleno and it was awesome! Highly recommend this dish! The owner was very nice and thrilled to have us.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Wow shrimp brochettes were unreal, prices amazing and great service, what a find this place was and only a short walk up Basillio the main drag in Romantica Zone. This place is family owned, recommended by locals and awesome

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The only thing keeping this from a 5 star restaurant is the lack of fancy drinks. A side from that this place is 5 star all the way. If you have kids. Perfect. They have people here ready and willing to keep them pre-occupied. Food was completely perfect. Delicious. Buttery. It was delicious to say the least.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this place. My wife and I went here on the Vallarta Eats food tour and everything was delicious. I had the shrimp burrito, shrimp empanada, smoked marlin tostada, chile relleno taco with shrimp and octopus as well as a regular shrimp taco. Really delicous and fresh made with simple ingredients so you can taste the fresh seafood.

1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed March 11, 2014

While walking the streets of Zona Romantica looking for another restaurant, we found Mariscos Cisneros and were very happy we did! Martin was our host and he made is feel very welcome. Upon describing the daily special my friend and I both ordered it (poblano stuffed with shrimp and cheese with an incredible nutty-creamy sauce). We really were impressed and vowed a revisit. We were back a few nights later and I had the same dish and my friend had the mahi mahi stuffed with shrimp and a different sauce - it was delicious too!

This a casual place and more of a neighborhood eatery which is what we look for in Vallarta. The prices are low but they belie the quality of the food! Get off the beaten path and try this place...provecho!

Next time, I will try the different tacos...