Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Pro Health

I have been taking Drips of Glutothione and Alpha Lipoid acid and Vitamin Bs and Cs and minerals... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
elizabethR7468UH
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Love their Hydration & Vitamin boost IV Therapies!

Reviewed December 13, 2019

from $99.00
from $85.00
from $119.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2019

I'm familiar with this product in the USA and was glad to see it had come to Puerto Vallarta and was FDA approved. I'm a local tour guide in Puerto Vallarta and am often hiking through the jungles and mountains and often suffer from fatigue and dehydration. I started using the Hydromax Hydration IV therapy and the vitamin B12 shot and feel so much stronger! The staff in the PV clinic were very professional, they used doctors to administer the IV's and the facility was very clean. It was great to be able to relax in the recliners and watch tv while I sat through the 20 minute IV therapy session. I feel great and continue to go back to maintain my hydration and energy levels.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank mydeztination
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Had my first Megaboost IV Therapy session this morning! I'm a very health conscious individual to begin with, exercise regularly and take a variety of nutrition supplements already. So my baseline is probably pretty good...but nonetheless, I must say that I DO feel great this afternoon! Alert, awake, energized and in a good mood! I'm told that the peak of the benefits will come in a couple of days so I will write another review later this week to let you know my experience!

Beto and his staff are very professional and the clinic is clean and sterile (and located in a modern/new building complex). The rooms are quite comfortable and they do their best to make sure the experience is as positive as possible!

Date of experience: October 2019
revivpuertovallarta, Gerente at Reviv, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Thank you very much for your Review.
We are very happy that you had such a positive experience. See you soon again ;)