This resort is beautiful. The room was clean and spacious and the terrace facing Banderas Bay was fantastic. Our TV was in Spanish only so we were a little disappointed with that. We did the all-inclusive package and were very surprised and impressed with the quality of the food. Everything was made to order, which you don't typically find with all-inclusive packages. Even the presentation of the food was impressive. The italian restaurant was excellent. While we didn't try the japanese restaurant, we peaked in, but were not impressed with the ambiance. The grounds and pools are kept very clean. The service here was excellent and the resort staff were very attentive and friendly. I cannot say enough good things about the staff, starting with the butlers all the way down to housekeeping. The resort is not too big or small. It is the perfect size for my taste and close to the airport, marina and the Malecon. I will definitely be back to this resort and thank everyone at Sunset Plaza for making my trip so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta