We went with our 4 year old daughter and they have a kids area and the gal who worked there was wonderful with all the kids, service and food and rooms were all great. One time the folks next to us at the pool had to wait 5 minutes for their drink order and went off on the waiter and they looked to me for confirmation for their bad behavior and I told them they should just vacation in their home state of Indiana and they were inappropriate in how they acted. So if you are full of yourself, and cant wait 5 minutes for your Budweiser go someplace else ( please ) , but if you can relax and chill and wait at most 5 minutes for your drink, it is a great place and we will be going back next February for 15 days like we have the last 2 years. If you have kids it is absolutely wonderful. We love everything about the place except for our one morning set up next to the folks from Indiana, nothing against Indiana that is just where they were from, needless to say we moved to the other side of the pool and never ran into them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta