OMG where do I start. We went to Sunset in July of this year 2013 with three another couples. From the time we got to the hotel to the time we left we were taking care. Alejardo our waiter was AWESOME. we were never left empty hand on drinks lol. This hotel is beautiful and VERY CLEAN. I loved the fact that they remember us by names and took care of us. I felt SAFE the whole time their. This hotel is close to everything. WE ARE ALREADY PLANNING OUR TRIP FOR NEXT YEAR there. I loved the fact that the food was freshly made every day. We spent most of our time in the adult pool. We went on a fishing trip and my husband caught a mui mui, took it back to hotel and they cooked it for us with no charge but of COURSE we TIPPED them very good. We also asked to see the cook after and TIPPED him again. This place is a great place. I loved it because its not that big. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta