Our family of 4 (2 boys 12 & 14) stayed at Sunset Plaza June 9-12. It was great. The suites are huge, clean and modern. Wonderful view of the ocean on the 7th floor. We left our patio doors open at night and slept to the waves. I never heard any air conditioners from nearby hotels and I can't imagine the view would be any less spectacular from floors 3 and up. It was not crowded and we loved the smallish size of the resort. Everything was close enough that the boys could run up to the room and swim in any pool without us having to escort them. We are picky authentic Mexican food lovers, and the food was great! We loved being able to hang out on the pool patio overlooking the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta