Sunset Plaza was just as nice as other reviewers depicted it to be. When we arrived to check in, we were greeted with champagne, cold washcloths, and a complimentary aromatherapy chair massage. Our room was beautiful and faced the beach. It was equipped with modern amenities. We opted for the European plan, as neither of us are much into all-inclusive plans, but the pool area was very nice with plenty of places to lounge. The infinity pool was pretty cool, but the best part is that they have a private, adults only pool and 3 separate hot tubs with awesome views. The only downside to their pool area was that there was not much shade once the sun was at it's highest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa