We arrived on thursday after a 3-1/2 hr flight from sfo...and attacked by timeshare people galore who will not take no for a answer. Head get our rent a car an just more hassle there. We finally arrive at Sunset Plaza greeted by the manager Javier. To welcome us an show us in. He then had two of the staff take our bags. We sit to check in, an we were handed glasses of champagne an cool towels. Then off to our room. Which yes at first given the wrong one. But quickly Ivan the butler had it all fixed for us. Our room was the one king suite...Awesome it was. Looked just like the pictures on the web.
All inclusive was the way to go. We were so well taken care of by the staff. Each night our room was checked an bed turned down. Left little kisses on our bed. It was truely paradise. We stayed five days. It was hard to leave. We would like to thank everyone at the resort, from butlers who took our pictures at sunset to waiters at breakfast lunch an dinner. Too bar staff keeping our glasses full all the time.
We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta