Exceeded all expectations!
The room: Huge! None of the reviews do the rooms justice. Think big, then add another section!
All new, nice, and beautiful. Two full baths in our room. Large walk in closet. Full kitchen.
All marble type floors, walk in showers, true 5 star.
Service: Ours could not have been better. People truly doing all they can to make sure you are having a great experience.
Food: My experience was great! I had fish many evenings. The catch of the day was always excellent. Red snapper, Mahi Mahi, Marlin, and other wonderful fish. All prepared in really interesting ways. Just excellent.
Menu is a little limited, but all that is offered is first rate in quality and preparation. There is something there for everyone.
Desserts were interesting and delicious as well. We did the all inclusive for convenience. Not necessarily for everyone, but we enjoyed it. We found that we could get anything at pretty much any time and it was really excellent.
The pools are just amazing. An adult only pool with privacy. And then there are the large pools with swim up bar. Absolutely beautiful and really just the right temp.
The beach is limited out front, but you are able to walk for miles on the shore and it's just lovely. Anything is available to you.
They also do the little things very well. Coffee is available in the middle of the pool area early each morning. Towels are always plentiful. Turn down of beds includes chocolates each evening. You can even choose the scent that you would like to be put in your room and your linens each day! Pretty nice.
You can walk to a small mall in 5 minutes. It has all of the things that you would require.
You can take a long hike to the WalMart/Sam's area, or pay 50 cents and take the bus anywere!
The views are amazing here! The resort is in the back of a horseshoe bay with the ocean framed by the Sierra madre mountains on either side. The town of PV is built into the hill to the left of your beach and the view is breathtaking at night when the town is lit up!
Old PV is a great experience as well. Lovely boardwalk with lots of art and culture.
All in all this is one of my favorite places that i've ever visited. Sunset is a huge reason why.
Also, if you like whales the watching is as good as anywhere I've been for hump backs in season!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta