we have been here twice now and Gloria at the kid club s absolutely amazing with kids...of all ages!. She is one of the main reasons we go back. Staff is great, very helpful and fun. It is a nice a relaxing resort wich is what we like. you dont have to fight for a seat at the pool and the food is great. They will make whatever you like. My daughter is picky so they would make her a steak with no sauces and fries if she didnt want the rice or potato. They are very accommodating. They also respect your privacy. we Tried the new Now amber (wich is also a nice place) but when you had your do not disturb on they came in anyway and didnt respect our wishes...not what I like. They will not enter your room but if you need anything they will bring it for you.We all ready booked our 3rd year in a row to go back! Rooms are great and spacious we always get the one bedroom with a full kitchen and all inclusive. There is a grocery store a 4 min walk away and pharmacy on the corner. Very safe and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta