From the first day we arrive to the last minute we left we were treated like a king and queen. Staff is amazing, we miss u all. We hope to see you soon. Service, food, room, pools, everything was perfect. We even release little baby turtles on the beach.
Very easy to go to town by taxi (50 pesos), bus(less than 20 pesos for 2), walk (20 minutes).
We booked the trip after we saw the great comments on TripAdvisor. We can confirm that the good rate is 100% true. We booked an all-inclusive one week trip and enjoyed it a lot.
Special thanks to : Alma (thanks for your smile... papito popote lol), Max (it was his first week as a pool boy, and he was great!), Heriberto ; ) , Marco-Antonio (Bonsoir, voulez-vous des takitos), Roberto and Lorena.
Go there if you want to enjoy a little piece of paradise.
Mateo and Isabelle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta